Joined within the last 4 weeks. Please Welcome!
|Name||Joined on||City and State (Country)||Owners Club Region||Car|
|Ron Isler||October 5, 2016||Nogales, AZ||Southwest||1984 US AT|
|Ron Markwart||October 4, 2016||Camillus, NY||New York (Upstate)||1984 928S (US)|
|Chuck Schreiber||October 4, 2016||Plano, , TX||DFW||1994 US 5-sp|
|Jack Gilbraith||September 24, 2016||Saint Ignatius, MT||High Plains||1995 GTS USA|
|George Zinycz||September 23, 2016||Oxford, CT||New England||1989 US 5-sp GT|
|Dan Rowland||September 22, 2016||Orangevale, CA||NoCal||1990 S4 US|
|Kevin Berez||September 16, 2016||Roswell, GA||Atlanta||na|
Join the 928 Owners Club and enjoy these benefits of membership!
- Access to phone and email addresses of members willing to offer assistance to other members traveling through their area.
Tool Loan Program:
- Tools available to be loaned to members for their repair projects.
Regional OC Groups
- Groups of OC members in each Region (state, province, or country), with Regional Reps for contact/info, etc.
We thank Mr. Chuck Zachman for giving us the opportunity to take ownership of the 928 Registry and re-open it. He had dedicated many hours to the collection and organizing of a incredible amount of invaluable information, and shared it with the 928 community for years. We have worked hard to bring the concepts of the site up-to-date and to create a tool that will continue to be useful to the 928 community for years to come. We welcome you to the new site, and hope that you will help us build on the content. Please register yourself, and your car with the 928 Registry, it's free!
And please explore the Registry. It is sorted by YEAR, then by MARKET (US, meaning US and Canada), and 'Row' or 'Rest of World' then MODEL (S, S4, GTS, etc) and finally by PRODUCTION NUMBER. The Production Number is NOT the last four digits of the VIN; rather it is the sequential number of production for that particular 'series' of car.
The 928 Owners Club is a Volunteer Organization. That means that everyone involved in its operation, from President through the Board, and on to Committee Chairs and Members are volunteers. If you're not a member, please Join and you too can be a volunteer for the Club.
We're working on making it easy members to volunteer, and the Committee Chairs to find you and find a place for you to help make the OC better and better for its members. This includes:
- A checklist in the new member form that lists areas where new members may have volunteer interests.
- A table, under 'OC Info' that lists the OC Board and Committee Chairs
- A checklist under each existing members' Profile that lists areas of volunteer interest.
- A table (soon) that will list the members' expressing interest in each area so that Committee Chairs can contact you.