So Happy It's Thurs.

More
14 Oct 2010 05:12 #1649 by 87 Shark
'Morning all. It's a cold and rainy day here in eastern Ontario. To wet to drive so it's time to get rid of the summer tires. They are done. I.ll be installing some all seasons for the rest of the driving season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2010 07:29 #1650 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic So Happy It's Thurs.
All Seasons on your 928, hmmm I bet those would make a wild squeel
Tonight is my last night with this job, then I get to go back to 8hr days 5 days a week. Oh God it will be nice.

BTW I bit the bullet and bought this.
www.928motorsports.com/parts/tec_gt_engine_management.php

More
14 Oct 2010 08:04 #1651 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic So Happy It's Thurs.

All Seasons on your 928, hmmm I bet those would make a wild squeel
Tonight is my last night with this job, then I get to go back to 8hr days 5 days a week. Oh God it will be nice.

BTW I bit the bullet and bought this.
www.928motorsports.com/parts/tec_gt_engine_management.php

Must be nice to have those kinds of funds available to totally revamp your car's electronics. in the long run, though, it may very well pay for itself in would be repair costs of LH or MAF failure. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

More
14 Oct 2010 08:06 #1652 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic So Happy It's Thurs.
I have Kumho Ecsta ASX on my '90 GT, the PSD works to keep the squealing down. Haven't had them too long, but so far no complaints.

More
14 Oct 2010 08:41 #1654 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic So Happy It's Thurs.

I have Kumho Ecsta ASX on my '90 GT, the PSD works to keep the squealing down. Haven't had them too long, but so far no complaints.

I have a new set of Goodyear Eagle GT AS on my '84. Well, I say new. I guess I actually have about 3,000 miles on the set but they still look like they were just mounted this morning. Awesome tread life so far. Unfortunately, I think they discontinued the "All-Season" version of the Eagle GT which explains the smoking deal I got on the set.

More
14 Oct 2010 17:57 #1656 by 87 Shark
Replied by 87 Shark on topic So Happy It's Thurs.
I'll install some yokahama AS on the 16" original disc rims. It should be a big difference from my 17" cup rims with the summer tires. No choice now as it's 0 celcius or less in the mormings with frost. Three weeks until hibernation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!