James's 928 DVD!

• denhamfly
  • denhamfly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
30 Aug 2011 08:25 #6026 by denhamfly
James's 928 DVD! was created by denhamfly
I watched James’s DVD on the evolution of the 928 last night it was well worth the price. The only thing I would have to disagree with is James said that the back seat was not designed for adults. I remember having six adults in my 928 and it still could go 140+ mph, the downfall is when you hit a bump and the tires go into the fender wells. One of my friends was getting married and we all went to New Orleans for the bachelor party in two cars. We had to be at the reception hall at 9am the next morning to get dressed. When we walk out of some place in the French Quarters at 8am the only car still parked outside was my 928 the other car had been towed away. My house is 68 miles from where we were. We did not have time to get the other car out of jail, all 6 of us piled in the 928. We made it to my house in 32 minutes three of us hit the showers and the other three jump in the pool to wash the strawberry and lavender smelling perfume that we somehow had gotten on us and we made it to the reception hall at 9. That’s my 928 story, what is yours?:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2011 07:32 #6052 by WyattsRide
Replied by WyattsRide on topic James's 928 DVD!
Great story Oscar! 6 adults in a 928 is unbelievable! I hope it wasn't a 5 speed. :eek:

Now please explain to everyone who may not know, where the strawberry and lavender perfume could have come from at a bachelor party. :D ;)

• denhamfly
  • denhamfly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
01 Sep 2011 07:42 #6054 by denhamfly
Replied by denhamfly on topic James's 928 DVD!
Some realy nice and sweet girls came to the party to do some charity work. I think they worked at a florist is why they smelled like that.

More
01 Sep 2011 15:58 #6060 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic James's 928 DVD!

Some realy nice and sweet girls came to the party to do some charity work. I think they worked at a florist is why they smelled like that.

ah hum :rolleyes:

More
02 Sep 2011 21:38 #6073 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic James's 928 DVD!
Thanks for the compliment on the DVD and I LOVE the story!!!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!