The 928 Owners Club mission is " to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world"
Join the 928 Owner's Club to help it support 928 ownership by:
- Sponsoring large events around the US, including Rendezvous 928 (various locations), Third Coast (Texas), Frenzy (Virginia), and Sharktoberfest (Los Angeles)
- Operating the 928 Registry where owners can create and edit their car(s) information.
- Hosting the 928oc.org website with features like the Vin Decoder, Historical info (past newsletters, the archived 928S4vr website, 928 event information, extensive 928 model information, Dwayne's repair guides, and the Forum.
In addition, the 928 Owners Club offers special benefits for its members such as:
Special Forum Access:
- Access to members-only sub-forums
- Members Forum
- Member Car Profiles
- OC Technical Library, incl. DIY Tutorials
- Roadside Assistance Members
- Tool Loan Program
- Board Votes
- VIN numbers for each car are shown
- Access to phone and email addresses of members willing to offer assistance to other members traveling through their area.
Tool Loan Program:
- Tools available to be loaned to members for their repair projects.
Regional OC Groups:
- Groups of OC members in each Region (state, province, or country), with Regional Reps for contact/info, etc.
- Link in VIN Decoder that pulls up car info in Registry if the car has been registered.
- Access to 928 OC Newsletter Archive, including:
- Journal - 1999
- Forum Magazine - 2002--2003
- Journal - 2005
- Shark Vibes - 2012--2013
- Thrumble - 2013 --
- Access to Owner's Club info, including:
- Event Support Information
- Member List
- Member Map with members' email addresses
- And of course, membership gifts at renewal time.