Happy February!

More
01 Feb 2012 06:37 #8039 by OBehave
Happy February! was created by OBehave
I finally got online before Brad. Good morning to all! It is a balmy 50 degrees already here in Danbury CT. and I for one am hopping it stays like this till spring. Last year had enough weather for everybody so a mild winter is in order.
Besides,as long as there is no snow on the ground, I can test drive the Hanson car as much as I want!:p

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2012 09:17 #8042 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic Happy February!

Besides,as long as there is no snow on the ground, I can test drive the Hanson car as much as I want!:p

I would think 50 degree with track rubber, a stroker motor and perhaps a race clutch, it must be near impossible to engage without wheelspin :D

More
01 Feb 2012 13:56 #8050 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Happy February!
Ha! Ha! way to go Ed,
Well its about time someone beat me to the board, your lucky I have been busy at work today.

I hope you get the car out Ed, but becareful because 50 deg pavement is still not warm enough to hook up as Stan says.

Well I wish everyone a great 928 day,
be safe and don't forget to post everything you do to your car. Pictures are my Fav!!

Brad

More
01 Feb 2012 15:21 #8058 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Happy February!
Shaping up to be a good Feb for me... Finishing up with the old territory, do a little training and then the new territory in March which will be like a homecoming as I have called on all these guys for many years in the past! It will be GREAT to see some old friends again!

Also news to come on the 928 front...waiting for things to firm up but be aware that BLU82 is OFFICIALLY on the market!

If you have wealthy friends who would like to own the nicest (and I REALLY think it is) 928 in the US...I can help them out! That said, a fat wallet will be needed... $65k!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!