Thank-you to the Owners Club as a new moderator

More
23 Jul 2010 01:15 #473 by 928mac
Thank-you all for the honor of asking and excepting me as a new moderator.
I will do my best to serve and fill this duty as the 928 and its owners deserve.

I have been on holidays since the 12th and this is my first chance to post since then.
I have lots of pictures and a few videos of (Cleopatra) my 928 loaded to the back window with camping gear and even 1 video while maneuvering some corners at 180kph
She ran fine, always started, and only had a few minor electrical glitches due to me not getting all the grounds cleaned yet.
I will start a thread later as we just got back a few hours ago.

Thank-you all again for a chance to serve this very elite club.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2010 03:42 #474 by Kiln_Red
Congratulations, Brad. Your knowledge and experience as a mechanic will always be an asset here. So, too, will your efforts as a moderator. It's nice to have good company. :)

I'm sure it's very obvious to you that this board is still very much in development in that there is not yet a whole lot of discussion. Neither was there ever a whole lot on the old board, though it seemed busier than this domain has been so far. I would love to see this 928 exclusive site get all the attention that the Rennlist forums do. One day, hopefully sooner than later, I believe it will be that way.

I look forward to sharing many good, productive 928 discussions in the years to come. Maybe we can gain a few more friends along the way in our shared pursuit of supporting 928 owners in the use and maintenance of their cars.

• adminVB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2010 05:30 #475 by adminVB
Thank you both for agreeing to be moderators.

While the activity is low, it is generally much easier to establish a good environment then it is to fix a broken one, so we have that in our favor :D

More
23 Jul 2010 15:14 #478 by 87 Shark
Just a note to all of you: quantity is not quality. The sound advice we get here is worth much more than some of the crap you get elsewhere. I just want to say thanks for yourtime and sharing your experience.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!