Good evening on May Day

• martinss
  • martinss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 May 2012 20:47 #9060 by martinss
Good evening on May Day was created by martinss
Sitting at my computer with my new 928 OC cap on - just received from James (Thanks J!) after renewing my membership :)

But I wonder if I will get drummed out of 928OC if I wear it in the RX7? I generally need a cap when driving with the roof down...

What goody do I have to look forward to for next year James?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2012 00:12 #9063 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good evening on May Day
Malcolm is right... He would have the T-shirt... That is the first thing we send out.

I can't remember what the 3rd goodie is, but seems like it is the mini mag light with the 928 OC logo on it!

We also have the gym bag Malcolm referred too as well as water bottles (we send them out in pairs), we have a micro fiber towel (don't scratch your paint with the part of the towel with the logo guys!), a cool mini first aid kit with a pen light, tire pressure gauge (LOVE THIS!!) and for a 2 year renewal starting at year 8 (or maybe 9...I have not decided yet) you will get a Polo shirt in the color of your choice with a SPECIAL 928OC 10th anniversary embroidered logo!!! I am sure I am leaving a few other goodies out too... We have some GREAT stuff actually!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!