Water bottles

More
20 Jun 2012 14:16 #9561 by SeanR
Water bottles was created by SeanR
I must have missed something, but I got these delivered in the mail today.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks to whoever sent them, they are really cool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2012 16:47 #9564 by xstepson
Replied by xstepson on topic Water bottles
It was the water bottle fairy...bringing water and goodwill to those parched throats. Well, it COULD have been that.

More
20 Jun 2012 21:34 #9572 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Water bottles
John, you are correct and her name is Betsy Andrade! LOL!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
21 Jun 2012 09:01 #9574 by denhamfly
Replied by denhamfly on topic Water bottles
I received a pair of the bottles also, now I have a shirt, duffle bag and water bottles. If I could get my car back together life would be perfect!:)

More
21 Jun 2012 12:21 #9577 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Water bottles

I received a pair of the bottles also, now I have a shirt, duffle bag and water bottles. If I could get my car back together life would be perfect!:)

Shirt, duffle bag! water bottles!! hmmmm :cool:

More
21 Jun 2012 21:17 #9579 by xstepson
I did the 5 year re-up last time I reupped and got all the goodies available at that time when I did. I liked the flashlight. Very cool, but I wish it had been an LED one, because its dead now. and the key fob. Weighty and you know which one is the 928 key without looking. No water bottles that I remember, but then, I have CRS and can't remenber anyway.

More
22 Jun 2012 00:08 #9581 by pcar928fan
John,

We don't have any more key chains and the water bottles are new. We don't even have but a few of those old BAD A$$ flash lights left either! I love those, but we are getting a new one that is quite nice as well and IS LED!

The Gym Bags are also quite BAD A$$ and the new tire pressure gauge is AWESOME!!!!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
22 Jun 2012 11:07 #9582 by xstepson

John,

We don't have any more key chains and the water bottles are new. We don't even have but a few of those old BAD A$$ flash lights left either! I love those, but we are getting a new one that is quite nice as well and IS LED!

The Gym Bags are also quite BAD A$$ and the new tire pressure gauge is AWESOME!!!!

Well then, I can't wait to re-up again when the time comes!

More
22 Jun 2012 18:33 #9586 by pcar928fan
You can renew at ANY TIME and I will just send the next gift (or gifts if you renew for more than one year) out to you with the next trip to the Post Office!

When you get to that 9th year renewal (or there abouts) if you renew for 2 years you will get to pick your size and color (as well as embroidery color) for a VERY SPECIAL Charter Member 10th Anniversary 928OC Polo Shirt!!! YEE HA! I am getting close on that one. We have ONE member so far who has ordered one. I have not seen it yet... He was renewing for 4 years and just made it 5 so he could order his shirt..

I know that seems odd. We have had like 7 different items over the years and added new ones, so I back up and send out the new items before we get to the shirt. So some of the folks who order these early shirts might not actually get them till they are technically in their 11th year or even 12th year with the club... Where the newer members might get them earlier because they missed out on some discontinued items. I'll let the next Membership Chairman jump off this bridge! ;)

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!