not a good feeling

More
20 Aug 2012 08:36 #10320 by 928mac
not a good feeling was created by 928mac
Members.

I have a really bad feeling because of the negative emotions that have come out in this election.

You know, I don't think we need to see any of that negative emotions on this board and sometimes it just brings up bad feelings from the past.

I would like to ask everyone to keep this in mind when posting during this stressful time.

If what you are saying could spark an angry response, please rethink your post.

Lets just be thankful of all the good that has been accomplished and lets thank our retiring president for all his hard work.

Stan, Thank-you for your help over the past few years, for your guidance and explanations as I learned.
And thank you for your time and effort in maintaining the 928OC which I have really come to enjoy.

I am sure that the members here will continue to drive forward in a direction that will be good for the Club.

Some day I would like to be able to meet you in person, and you better have that engine in a car so that we can go for a rip. :eek:

Brad Haugen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2012 11:27 #10323 by xstepson
Replied by xstepson on topic not a good feeling
Brad,
Look on the bright side: lots of folk driven to visit the OC website.

I think it's gonna be up to ALL of us to sort out these issues that have arisen both pre-election and post-election.

More
20 Aug 2012 12:16 #10324 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic not a good feeling

Brad,
Look on the bright side: lots of folk driven to visit the OC website.

I think it's gonna be up to ALL of us to sort out these issues that have arisen both pre-election and post-election.

I agree Stepson

More
20 Aug 2012 17:10 #10325 by xstepson
Replied by xstepson on topic not a good feeling
Brad, I trust ME to do what's best and right, and although I don't really KNOW you, I have a feeling that you also want what's best and right for the OC and it's members.
So there's 2 of us. You gotta have a good feeling about that! 2 out of 2!

And I know that there are more out there. I know a lot of the folk running for trustee position and I know they want what's best and right for the OC and the membership.

I think a lot of the problem is just communication. Folk get the trinkets upon gaining membership and then they never hear anything else. I know I didn't. They don't realize that the OC is a sponsor of most of the best GTG's around the country. That's what I like about it. The cars are great but the people are greater. I love to swap knowledge and stories about the cars with other enthusiasts.

So come on down off the ledge. Hopefully the OC will be just fine no matter who is elected.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!