When is the last day too vote?

• denhamfly
  • denhamfly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
23 Aug 2012 09:13 #10440 by denhamfly
When is the last day too vote? was created by denhamfly
When will the election be over? This is getting way too complicated for a bunch of guy’s that just love their 928’s. When the last shot is fired we will still be just driving around. I don’t want to tell everyone who to vote for, but I always vote for the guy who has the most pictures of smoking hot girls on 928’s.:eek:

“ Evil will flourish, if good men do nothing”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 09:31 #10441 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic When is the last day too vote?

When will the election be over? This is getting way too complicated for a bunch of guy’s that just love their 928’s. When the last shot is fired we will still be just driving around. I don’t want to tell everyone who to vote for, but I always vote for the guy who has the most pictures of smoking hot girls on 928’s.:eek:

“ Evil will flourish, if good men do nothing”

As listed on the election ballot, and in line with past years elections, the election period is 4 weeks, so this year closes on 9/16/12.

• denhamfly
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
23 Aug 2012 10:30 #10445 by denhamfly
Replied by denhamfly on topic When is the last day too vote?
Thanks. Stan wish you were running again, but I know it is a time consuming job! You did it well!:D

More
23 Aug 2012 10:32 #10446 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic When is the last day too vote?
I posted a help thread in the morning forum that you might want to look at Oscar

More
23 Aug 2012 10:39 #10447 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic When is the last day too vote?

Thanks. Stan wish you were running again, but I know it is a time consuming job! You did it well!:D

Thank you.
Yes, it is very time consuming and I have been ready for years for someone else to take over. I do well understand that me being in the position for nearly a decade concerns people about what else could be done, and certainly James would bring new energy to the role. If James wins, in alignment with his ideas, I have a 928 OC project or two I might spend more time on, so I would still be around in that case anyways :)

• denhamfly
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
23 Aug 2012 10:44 #10449 by denhamfly
Replied by denhamfly on topic When is the last day too vote?
I think everyone that comes here often knows that James is the man! He has helped me out several times. H:rolleyes:opefully common sense will prevail!:cool:

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!