air pump, cats etc

More
04 May 2013 18:53 #14596 by the flying scotsman
The GTS air pump is taking up space in my garage as is all the associated plumbing to the diverter, the diverter valve, pipe to cats and the cats themselves.

Starting at $1000.....pls PM :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 May 2013 18:57 #14597 by the flying scotsman
sorry folks, have a PM over on RL, cats are sold :)

More
05 May 2013 14:39 #14602 by PCA0891
Replied by PCA0891 on topic air pump, cats etc
I had noticed on the other site where you have or are planning to install the same setup as you recommended to me last fall. Roger's Motorsport of Utah X=Pipe the High Flow Cats and the RMB. I say with 100% certainty you will love the extra kick in the pants. I believe the claims of 20 or so Hp Gains are true, may be greater on your GTS, however to me the most impressive part of this particular setup will without a doubt be the Music that will exhale from the tailpipe on your GTS.

When you first get into some higher RPM's that thing will crack open some air. I imagine you know this already being you suggested I do it but just to let you know it's for real. I'd like to know what you think.

You know Malcolm you were a great help to me when I was deciding what to do with my car and I remain Grateful. Thanks again. Will we be seeing you at SITM in a few weeks? Austin and I are riding together...

Enjoy the new feeling you will get from your already great car...

More
05 May 2013 15:12 #14603 by the flying scotsman
thx Robert......glad you like the set up.

yes i know very well how it feels and sound as I fitted the same to my S4 many years ago.

I wont be attending SITM but will be revisitng 3rd coast in Tx

More
05 May 2013 17:43 #14609 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic air pump, cats etc
Malcolm, it will be great to have you at 3rd Coast again! That is a great event isn't it?! I love that it is so close to my home and always has so many 928ers attending! I think this year it is NOT on my Alma Mater Homecoming weekend as well, so I should get to PLAY ALL WEEKEND with you guys!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!