Just wanted to say Hello from the Great Plains

More
07 Sep 2010 22:46 #886 by Pcplod
Hello to all my shark loving fellow members!! I have probably talked to many of you over on RL, but wanted to meet some of the enthusiasts over here. I placed my membership a few days ago and thought I would tell you a little more about myself.

I currently have an 86.5 928S with an automatic that is bone stock. I have an RMB to put on, and eventually would like to get a Porken chip and new wheels, but I really love the car as it is, so I probably won't do much more than that. I also have a 78 Euro 5-speed that is partially disassembled, and waiting for me to give it the TLC it deserves. I live about 20 miles north of Wichita, KS and am usually fairly close to home, so if anyone is in the area, let me know!

I have attached a few pictures because I know threads are worthless without them!

Great to be here and I hope to get to meet many of you in the flesh sometime in the future!!

Paul

Attached files [img]media/attachments/921=85-P9040103.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/921=87-P9040109.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/921=86-P9040112.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2010 07:48 #891 by Kiln_Red
Hi Paul. Welcome to the club & web forums. Beautiful car!

More
08 Sep 2010 20:26 #907 by 928mac
Hey Paul, great to have you in the owners club.
Nice 86.5 by the way.

More
08 Sep 2010 20:40 #911 by Pcplod
Thanks for the compliments on my car. I love it!! :D

It needs lots of little things done to it, but they are the kinds of things that give a car some character. I just wish the paint was in better shape. :( The PO lived on a dirt road and there are so many rock chips on the nose and fenders that it is sometimes very discouraging to look at. I also have a couple of spots on the passenger door that he did a miserable job of touching up. One of these days I will get it all fixed up, but in the meantime, I am just having a great time driving it!!

Cheers to all!
Paul

More
08 Sep 2010 21:34 #913 by 928mac
Thread moved to general

More
22 Sep 2010 19:22 #1220 by monte928
i injoy reading all your posts

More
22 Sep 2010 20:28 #1222 by Pcplod

i injoy reading all your posts

Thanks Monte...great to hear from you. :D

What year 928 do you have??

More
23 Sep 2010 20:57 #1262 by monte928
I have a 78 euro ,I just picked it up about 6 month ago and its in pretty good cond.

More
23 Sep 2010 21:20 #1264 by Pcplod

I have a 78 euro ,I just picked it up about 6 month ago and its in pretty good cond.

Very nice!! I have one of those too, but I can't drive it any more because I am disabled and can't drive use a clutch. Luckily, however, I have an '86.5 auto to keep me from going into shark withdrawals!! ;)

More
24 Sep 2010 19:51 #1311 by monte928
getting it tags soon so i can drive every day , it needed some work and now it just about ready. I live out in the country and Ive been driving it on the back roads on the weekends and Iam like a horse with a bit in my mouth I want to run and I cant but soon I will!!!

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!