Sharks in the Mountains lives!

More
08 Jun 2015 13:52 #18335 by mm928
Hey there, just got back from SITM. I have to say that the weather and the accompanying Fun Run was the best I have ever experienced. 2 hours straight blasting around Roan, Beech mountains and the surrounding areas. Some of these were roads I have driven since I was a teenager, so blasting through the same tight corners with scores of 928s was exceptional fun. I was really grinning and whopping it up in my car from time to time.

This particular run is awesome and if any of you did not go this year thinking no one else would, that really did not happen. Yes some of the normal participants were not there, and I missed seeing them, but there were some newbies and that helped liven things up. Yes gas went back up and the economy sucks,,,, but really, once you are there,,, most is forgotten. The area of the country, the local shops, the views, the weather,,,, the ROADS! ,,,yes, well worth the trip.

I hope to see some of you there next year. It is always the 1st Saturday of June. :woohoo:

1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Dark Grey w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2015 10:59 #18338 by billvvSU

I hope to see some of you there next year. It is always the 1st Saturday of June. :woohoo:

Let me know if you need help adding this to the Calendar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mm928

More
11 Jun 2015 12:26 #18339 by mm928
Take a look Bill, I added it to the calendar for next year. see if everything looks ok to you.
MM

1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Dark Grey w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -

More
12 Jun 2015 10:39 #18341 by Kiln_Red
Glad you enjoyed it! I hope to be there next year.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!