2010 Wilbraham Tech Session

• Tass 928
  • Tass 928's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Sep 2010 07:54 #1187 by Tass 928
2010 Wilbraham Tech Session was created by Tass 928
We are going to have the Wilbraham tech session again this year (#5 I believe) and have decided on October 23rd. We usually get 30 or more cars so this is a chance to meet a great group of 928 folks and see some interesting cars. I am looking for ideas on tech topics or repairs that attendees would like to see. A lift and any required tools will be available.

The 928 boat project will be there (or least all the parts of it will ) and I expect to have the new one pc f-glass dash and console ready also.
As always, we will have plenty of food and a warm fire. The event is free, just show up and have some fun! PM me if you need the address or info on local accommodations.

Thanks
Tass

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tass 928
More
21 Sep 2010 10:02 #1190 by Tass 928
Replied by Tass 928 on topic 2010 Wilbraham Tech Session
Oops...sorry double post. I didn't see this events discussion area.

We are going to have the Wilbraham tech session again this year (#5 I believe) and have decided on October 23rd. We usually get 30 or more cars so this is a chance to meet a great group of 928 folks and see some interesting cars. I am looking for ideas on tech topics or repairs that attendees would like to see. A lift and any required tools will be available.

The 928 boat project will be there (or least all the parts of it will ) and I expect to have the new one pc f-glass dash and console ready also.
As always, we will have plenty of food and a warm fire. The event is free, just show up and have some fun! PM me if you need the address or info on local accommodations.

Thanks
Tass

More
21 Sep 2010 13:40 #1195 by OBehave
Replied by OBehave on topic 2010 Wilbraham Tech Session
We will be there in full effect! Anyone lurking in the background should be advised, this is an AWESOME event that Dave and Flo put on and LOTS of 928's always shpw up.Many nice folks and lots to learn.
I'm in Danbury CT and anyone interested in hooking up and driving to the event let me know. PM or e-mail me at- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.- Ed

More
22 Sep 2010 22:18 #1230 by SeanR
Replied by SeanR on topic 2010 Wilbraham Tech Session
Please take some pictures for those of us who can't be there.

More
23 Sep 2010 15:50 #1254 by OBehave
We need to get a hold of Ernest.He always does an awsome job of photo documentation.

More
24 Sep 2010 10:10 #1287 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic 2010 Wilbraham Tech Session
Ya pictures are always good. I do not get to go anywhere much due to my job but I am going to get my passport and Deb and I plan to at least try to make one event next summer. We don't mind taking cleo camping

Brad

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Tass 928
More
27 Sep 2010 08:15 #1388 by Tass 928

We need to get a hold of Ernest.He always does an awsome job of photo documentation.

Already done:) Ernest always gets a personal invitation. He's not just an attendee.....he's part of the event :)

More
06 Oct 2010 13:16 #1562 by OBehave
I also contacted Ernest and even offered him a 928 to drive there with if his happens to go down for service.No 928 event is complete without Ernest.:)

• Tass 928
More
07 Oct 2010 13:04 #1588 by Tass 928
As of this morning we have 39 comfirmed cars and a lot of "maybes" .

Looks like we are going to have a really nice turnout :)

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!