Hi Ho October Oh No!

More
01 Oct 2010 07:12 #1446 by OBehave
Hi Ho October Oh No! was created by OBehave
Good Morning All, It's October 1st and I can't believe how fast this year has cruised by! It's raining like the dickens here today and the wind is high.After a long day We are off to Frenzy tonight should arrive 1am or so.I am so looking forward to meeting more 928 owners and cars.
The one good thing about October is?--- OKTOBERFEST! and BEER!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2010 07:34 #1448 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!
Good morning!
Rainy and windy here too.

Wish you a good swimming trip to the Frenzy :D

More
01 Oct 2010 07:53 #1449 by SeanR
Replied by SeanR on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!
Sunny and cool here.

Should be on a plane to Frenzy but can't make it again, this time. Roger and Jim M are on their way there now. You guys have some fun and post pictures.

More
01 Oct 2010 10:06 #1453 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!
I have not been since Frenzy II (2)...12 YEARS of no Frenzy and I have YET to make SITM or Sharktoberfest! DANG IT!!! Good pics (and lots of them) are a MUST!!! Via con dios Rog and Jim! Safe trip to you both!

Ed, it is cool with beautiful blue skies here in Austin, TX this AM! Could not ask for better weather...well, for me I'd take another 5-10 degrees off the lows and highs, so we had highs in the mid 70's but I am not complaining to much. Just GORGEOUS! My 928's LOVE the cool air too!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
01 Oct 2010 10:16 #1454 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!
Good Morning everyone.
I 2nd the safe trip to all that head out.
I wish I could go to meet you guys, but then again I'm just a late model Mechanic/Tech and I have seen some of your guys jobs. Woo! Hoo!

More
01 Oct 2010 11:27 #1458 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!

Good Morning everyone.
I 2nd the safe trip to all that head out.
I wish I could go to meet you guys, but then again I'm just a late model Mechanic/Tech and I have seen some of your guys jobs. Woo! Hoo!

Don't discredit yourself so much, Brad. You may be somewhat new to the car, but you're as much of a 928 owner & enthusiast as anyone here. You're a car guy and its obvious this isn't the first car you've wrenched around, so naturally, you'll know every nut, bolt, and screw on these things faster than the average. That may or may not be a good thing. :p

You know what I mean.

More
01 Oct 2010 15:18 #1462 by OBehave
Replied by OBehave on topic Hi Ho October Oh No!
I just got an e-mail from Ernest and he is at Frenzy!:) So we are guaranteed a great picture show of the weekend! Weather is nice down there should be a great weekend.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!