GOOD MORNING Oct.2 928 OC

More
02 Oct 2010 10:03 #1467 by 928mac
Good Morning 928ers
October is here to stay and for some of us that means not many driving days left. Don't forget to get ready for Halloween. Cleopatra wants to dress up as a 280 Z Datsun but I told her she has to stay home in the garage and get well for spring. She is such a social butterfly with a heart of gold.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2010 10:58 #1470 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic GOOD MORNING Oct.2 928 OC
Good morning all! It's starting to get pretty chilly out through the night here in TN. Down in the 40s, but the afternoon highs are still hovering around 75. If I get the motivation, I may work on the 928 later. I don't know if I'll be able to pull myself away from the TV long enough with all of these good college football games coming on today, though.

More
02 Oct 2010 12:19 #1475 by Pcplod
Replied by Pcplod on topic GOOD MORNING Oct.2 928 OC

I don't know if I'll be able to pull myself away from the TV long enough with all of these good college football games coming on today, though.

Have to second that one...I am waiting anxiously for the Alabama v. Florida game. Roll Tide!!!!

More
02 Oct 2010 12:30 #1478 by Kiln_Red

Have to second that one...I am waiting anxiously for the Alabama v. Florida game. Roll Tide!!!!

Oh no!! Are you an Alabama fan? I'm for Alabama in that game too, but for different reasons. I am a Georgia fan, and I hate Florida. Also, the only prayer UGA has at playing for an SEC championship this year is if Florida loses tonight and then once more. And of course, in a head-to-head with UGA. It's tough time to be a Bulldog fan.

More
02 Oct 2010 15:40 #1480 by bstevens
Replied by bstevens on topic GOOD MORNING Oct.2 928 OC
We just kicked some Kentucky Butt! And Hello 928ers. Finally got mine running well. $$$ Oh well thats part of the fun.

More
02 Oct 2010 20:48 #1484 by Pcplod

Oh no!! Are you an Alabama fan? I'm for Alabama in that game too, but for different reasons. I am a Georgia fan, and I hate Florida. Also, the only prayer UGA has at playing for an SEC championship this year is if Florida loses tonight and then once more. And of course, in a head-to-head with UGA. It's tough time to be a Bulldog fan.

Yep, I've been a Bama fan since I was old enough to watch a game. Born, and sometimes raised, in Alabama, so I root for SEC team (including Ga.) after Bama wins against their team. I know how you feel though, I have been through some pretty tough times as a Bama fan too. Right now it looks good for both of us since Bama is up 24-3!!! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
02 Oct 2010 20:50 #1485 by Pcplod
P.S. KilnRed - shouldn't you be a Vol's fan?? Are you a transplant like me, or is there another story there?

More
02 Oct 2010 22:52 #1486 by Kiln_Red

P.S. KilnRed - shouldn't you be a Vol's fan?? Are you a transplant like me, or is there another story there?

All of my family on my mother's side are UGA alumni. Three of them played sports there, including my grandfather who played football there for a season before suffering a career-ending injury. Needless to say, I was brainwashed to be a Bulldog fan a long time ago.

It's tough time for a Dawg fan right now. :(

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!