OMG Noon en Im starting a good morning post

More
04 Oct 2010 13:32 #1502 by 928mac
Good after Noon 928 OC

I should be in bed but I like to check all new post here and then go through the ENDless post on Rennlist.

Why is that? , I mean Why so many post there compared to here?
We can BS and Shoot the Shet here just as easy but we don't.

I have added the same topics on both sites and we get 5 post here to the 5 pages there.
Maybe we are just more refined and refuse to argue over silly little things?
I think we need to
This is my call for you all to make a conflicting post on a 928 topic and argue it till you are blue in the face.
Maybe we can solve world hunger (by the way I know the answer to that, just ask)

Come on who tops up their oil with a different brand because thats all thats in the garage? well speak up!

Who's car only sees water from the end of a hose. I drive the Shit out of mine rain or shine. Who hates that?!

I smoke in mine and we have to have a rag handy for when we spill our coffee on our morning run back from getting a Tim's coffee.
Who hates Tims and likes Star pukes
Who likes Star Bucks and Hates that watered down Tim's Crap!!

How come Porsche is so unreliable, ok maybe not that far

Come on people
Part of owning a 928 is bragging about it.

I'm going to bed now its been a long night shift.
I hope there is something to read when I get up

Oh last but not lest, Who is to much of a chicken to post a picture of them selves like i just did. buuck buuck

Brad.

God I love a good Rant :p

Attached files [img]media/attachments/1547=138-Photo 36.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2010 13:43 #1503 by 928mac
Here is a good conflict that I started

forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-928-tech...ains-engine-car.html

see if you can find the post where one guy says

Because.....
Everyone repeat after me.

REAL MEN PULL ENGINES.

More
04 Oct 2010 19:26 #1514 by Kiln_Red
There just aren't as many members to this forum as there are to Rennlist. It's really that simple. There is a thread over on the Rennlist 928 Forum, right now, that I think pretty well sums up what that board is all about; it's titled "Tech Topic - Horsepower Versus Torque." There is probably something close to 400 replies to that topic now. One poster probably accounts for about 100 of the responses with same senseless, "No, I'm right and you're wrong" stuff. What is the logic in 100+ replies to the same thread?!?! It's a contest over there for the most part. For every good, resourceful, intelligent post there are fifty more useless ones. My guess is that the thread starter new what he was doing. ;)

These forums are entirely different, and I like it that way. Posters are to the point and we're not argumentative over here. It's small, though it's civil. And Brad, have you not noticed the growth here recently?! Think of how few regular posters we had here when you first registered. Also, take into consideration that the new 928OC forum is just one year old now and already more active than the old forum in my opinion. :cool:

More
05 Oct 2010 00:17 #1521 by 928mac
Ya I started the torque vs HP thread because those guy peed Carl off on the thread he started when he was setting up for the salt flat run.
They were in this kick about how he needed to build his engine different to hit the top speed.
I tried to drag them away so that he could continue his topic that I found very interesting, but I don't think he came back.

Still with at lease 100 active members most of the post are from Stan You and me

More
05 Oct 2010 01:59 #1523 by srshaw3

Ya I started the torque vs HP thread because those guy peed Carl off on the thread he started when he was setting up for the salt flat run.
They were in this kick about how he needed to build his engine different to hit the top speed.
I tried to drag them away so that he could continue his topic that I found very interesting, but I don't think he came back.

Still with at lease 100 active members most of the post are from Stan You and me

237 users, of which, 146 are 928 OC members, as of now.
How many active users over there, perhaps two-three dozen?

More
05 Oct 2010 08:12 #1525 by Tass 928
OK......your guilting me into posting. Good morning folks !

Nothing controversial to add...

Carry on.

More
05 Oct 2010 09:35 #1527 by 928mac
Way to go Tass a little at a time.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!