junior forum member

• 911tracker85
  • 911tracker85's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Oct 2010 14:56 #1506 by 911tracker85
junior forum member was created by 911tracker85
Well...

I have been a 928OC member for a couple years and just renewed for my third.

I guess early on I did not see as much activity on this site as on Rennlist. and also having a 911 I have been haunting Rennlist for some time.

when James sent my renewal notice, there was some comment that got me wondering why I don't visit this site more.

today I have been looking around and am surprised to see so much new.

I will be here a LOT more now. saw the post about 'forum titles'. I expect mine to move up in status soon.:D

I am loving my 928. been doing a lot of refresh work the past two winters, but got the car in basically good shape.

now that my track oriented 911 has become a harsh mistress on the street :eek: I drive the 928 a lot. but as the winter weather decends in my area, I will be taking to my friend's garage for winter projects. so far my plans this winter are new shocks, MM, and fuel pump / rear fuel lines.

but until then - gotta drive her....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2010 15:27 #1510 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic junior forum member
Probably a number of items to add to your MM project, while you are down there, oil pan gasket if you have any leaks, and then perhaps consider motor bearings depending on motor status.

Track cars are good too! (I have an M3 and a 928 (disassembled) for the track). M3 is still street driven for fun, but all those poly bushings do make it harsh at times.

More
04 Oct 2010 17:43 #1512 by OBehave
Replied by OBehave on topic junior forum member
I agree with Stan,do a silicone oil pan gasket and stud kit as well as Delrin steering rack bushings when doing the motor mount job. Ed

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!