11th hour 11th day lest we forget

More
10 Nov 2010 23:01 #1949 by 928mac
11th hour 11th day lest we forget was created by 928mac
lest we forget, have a good day 928OC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2010 07:02 #1950 by Lady928GTS
Replied by Lady928GTS on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Good Morning. I just wanted to introduce myself this morning, I am new to your club, and wanted to wish all the 928Oc's a great day.

My name is Rosy, I am from Miami, Florida. I have had my 94 928 GTS for the past three years, and prior to that I had owned a 1985 928 S in 1999. I am happy to say, that I love my 928. I really never thought I would have another one.

Glad to be part of this Club. Looking forward.

:D

More
11 Nov 2010 08:23 #1951 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Good Morning All, and welcome Rosy!

Thank you to all those who have served and particularly to my father and son :D

More
11 Nov 2010 12:20 #1953 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Rosy,

YOU MADE IT! YEA! Welcome to the 928OC Forum! Glad to have you here!

I look forward to some pics of you with your car! Gotta love GTS's! They are THE BEST of the breed!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
11 Nov 2010 12:51 #1954 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Well Rose,
The 928OC is the place for 928 owners to post their pictures and maintain owner contact and their cars, and to learn about events that we sponsor.
Start a profile here
forums.928oc.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=13
and document your cars life.

We have started a tech section as well as a tip section and if you have any problems we will all help.

Not many chat on this forum as most are enjoying driving their cars.
I, on the other hand, and a few others live where the car gets a break for a few months over the winter, so we are here more then most.
Please feel free to chat it up in the general or morning post area as there are a few of us that are always willing to chat with a pretty Lady :)

Congrats on becoming a member of the 928 Owners Club, and Thank-You

More
11 Nov 2010 14:47 #1956 by Lady928GTS
thank you all for the warm welcome. I will be here just to chat and learn more about the 928. I seem to be far from all the exciting get togethers that you guys have. I enjoy driving my car on the weekends, because the parking lot at my office is bad. No one cares when they park, and i hate the dings, so i avoid the aggravation.

Thanks alot.:)

More
11 Nov 2010 14:49 #1957 by Lady928GTS
Thank you Brad.

More
12 Nov 2010 14:55 #1982 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Welcome aboard, Rosy. You have come to a great place to learn and interact about your car. It's a great environment here and we are grateful to welcome a new female poster to a very male dominant crowd. Not only does your gender deserve focus, but do does your car. I believe James is the only other poster with a GTS who regularly contributes here. So anyway, thank you for bringing some diversity to the group. :)

You'll find nothing but friendliness and a shared passion for our cars in each and every visit.

More
14 Nov 2010 14:28 #2009 by Lady928GTS

Welcome aboard, Rosy. You have come to a great place to learn and interact about your car. It's a great environment here and we are grateful to welcome a new female poster to a very male dominant crowd. Not only does your gender deserve focus, but do does your car. I believe James is the only other poster with a GTS who regularly contributes here. So anyway, thank you for bringing some diversity to the group. :)

You'll find nothing but friendliness and a shared passion for our cars in each and every visit.

Thank you Austin for that kind welcome,, and hope that i can bring some diversity. LOL.. I am glad to know that I have something in common with James. I am going to be posting some new pictures of my car that I would like to share with all the 928 OC.

More
20 Nov 2010 17:20 #2097 by john a. volak
Replied by john a. volak on topic 11th hour 11th day lest we forget
Brad that was fantastic. Please don't forget our heros. If you see an older fella anywhere and he has his baseball hat on with his companys logo on it, reach out and shake his hand and tell him thanks. They love it and will thank you. Not everyone recognizes them and the deserve it. God bless them!

Moderators: Rich928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!