Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th

More
12 Nov 2010 07:05 #1971 by 928mac
Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th was created by 928mac
Good morning everyone, I have to go back to work today after one day off which kind of sucks. Oh well at least I have a job to feed my 928 with.

Drained the fuel and took the air tubes off yesterday getting ready to start my winter repairs and updates.

Have a great morning and an awesome day eh

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2010 09:21 #1976 by Lady928GTS
Replied by Lady928GTS on topic Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th
Hope everyone has a great Friday!! Thank God it's Friday.
Brad, don't work too hard on your 928... You have all winter.
I will be enjoying the great weather that we just started to have here in Miami, so I will be cruising this weekend with "TufCuki" (my 928), hopefully out to Key Largo.

Want to wish all a great and safe weekend.

:) :D

More
12 Nov 2010 14:38 #1979 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th
Brad, how long now until the engine gets pulled? Have you established a time table or a plan of some sort for the project? I know you have a lot of work planned ahead. Usually the only way I can keep efficient about working on a personal vehicle is if I follow a strict plan. It's all too easy to push your own car to the back burner, so to speak. I've done it time and time again. I was just curious if you're anything like me in that regard. :rolleyes:

I thought my recent engine pull was a breeze BTW.

More
12 Nov 2010 14:55 #1981 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th
Thats a good Idea Austin. No I havent thought about it and if you had one that you wanted to share with me then I might have some idea on how long things take.

This I why I have been joking to everyone that the other day I lifted the hood. Then the next day I removed the plastic air intake tubes. ooowwwowowo. ha ha I am to lazy thats my problem. :eek:

More
12 Nov 2010 15:24 #1985 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th

ha ha I am to lazy thats my problem. :eek:

I already know better than that mister split the block main job with engine in car!! Probably first ever. Most certainly only one ever documented. I haven't even touched the original motor from my car since having it removed. Not that there is any hurry or anything since I'm going all out rebuild, but most guys would have already at least looked it over by now. Especially after finding an internal water leak such as in my case. Now that's lazy.

More
12 Nov 2010 22:09 #1994 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Good Morning 928OC Nov. 12th
nope this is me

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!