Good Morning DEC 1! 928 owners

More
01 Dec 2010 12:03 #2176 by 928mac
Hey hey hey, its a great day.
Not to bad out today for this time of year at a mild -9 C or 16 F
its starting to look a lot like Christmas. Ho Ho Ho
It could be worse, it could be 110F and cockroaches in your food

That is the one thing I really like about up here. No roaches, gators, flees,
and the dash on my 928 will say in good shape.
besides, how many of you guys miss putting snow down the little womans back, hitting her with a snow ball just to start a snow ball fight.

Ahh the joys of seeing her smile when I torture her he he he
no I'm not that bad.
She dose not know that she is getting a wedding ring this month :)
we talked about getting married this summer but that was it.
Yes she will want to show her affections he he I can't wait. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2010 12:12 #2177 by pcar928fan
^^^^^^
WOW! Congrats Brad! I hope she says "yes" to you! LOL! Get a big enough ring and she won't be able to say "NO"!

I wouldn't know much about putting snow down my woman's shirt or snow ball fights. Even when we have snow it is not enough for that kind of fun! LOL!

It will be 65 and sunny here today. A bit windy, but very, very nice shark weather!!!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
01 Dec 2010 12:40 #2180 by srshaw3
Congratulations Brad!

Been married 32 years myself :)

More
01 Dec 2010 16:34 #2181 by 87 Shark
Congrats Brad .26 years for Julie and I. We get along better now than when we were first married. Good luck!!

More
01 Dec 2010 18:20 #2183 by 928mac
Thanks everyone.
Its not my fist time, or hers.
She has had the engagement ring for over a year now and we talked last month about tying the knot this coming spring/summer
So i decided to go get a wedding ring and show her what she could not have for christmas, he he and that I expect her to be naughty and nice. :)

More
01 Dec 2010 18:41 #2184 by pcar928fan
^^^^^^
Very good! Well done! I was engaged in Nov of '88 and married that Christmas Eve! I got my wife for Christmas... That said, how long do I have to make a Christmas gift return? :rolleyes:

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
01 Dec 2010 22:12 #2188 by Lady928GTS
Brad congratulations!!! That is one expensive gift for christmas.

I think its a great timing for that.....

Also CONGRATULATIONS to James and the others that have been married for so many years!!!! I REALLY admire that... Keep up the good work..

And on another note::: I want to ask: Is there a way to find out. there were only 523 - 1994 GTS built, what number would mines be? :confused:

More
02 Dec 2010 12:21 #2197 by pcar928fan
Rosy,

NOT EVEN CLOSE to that number...Oh wait...world wide maybe. For the US there were only 407 (or 422...several different numbers are listed out there) GTS's from '93 to '95 imported! These cars are SOOO rare in the US. I can't remember how the serial numbers go. Some have said the first 60 S/N's are factory test cars, but I am not positive about that. We generally just look at our last three digits of our VIN and say we are THAT number off the line... My '94 was built in 7/93 and is number 87 off the line... They switch to the next model year June 1 in Porsche-land. So mine was probably near the end of July if they don't have that first 60 cars being factory "demonstrator" cars. If in fact the first 60 are not ever sold then my car would only be the 27th for sale off the line... That would make more sense because the number of 928's being built per day in the end was VERY, VERY low.

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
02 Dec 2010 12:24 #2199 by bstevens
Hin Rosy, try going to 928 registry.org and find the GTS's and your year. You'll need your VIN#. Good luck, Ben :)

More
02 Dec 2010 12:47 #2200 by bstevens
Hope you and your beautiiful lady continue to be very happy together. Great time of year to pop the question..

More
02 Dec 2010 19:44 #2206 by Lady928GTS
Ben, thanks alot,,, i am going to try that. This is great.

More
02 Dec 2010 19:46 #2207 by Lady928GTS
Ben, thanks for all your information. That is so interesting, the whole building of the car line up... I am going to try to figure it out.. I will get back to you on this... wish me luck.. LOL. Congrats again,, and may you have a great and happy laugh together.

More
02 Dec 2010 20:45 #2208 by Lady928GTS
JAMES, I got the information for my car. That website that Ben told me about was really interesting... Very impressive. Well I figure it out. My car was built in the later part of the year and Production number is 75, and 120 were built at that time. A total built for North America of 139. Thanks alot for all your help.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!