Thank-you to the Owners Club

More
25 Jan 2010 19:25 #84 by 928mac
I don't normally pay to join clubs / forums, but for the small fee requested and for the possibility to gain more knowledge about my newly acquired 928 I thought why not.

I just received a nice package in the mail today from the owners club with a shirt, License plate frame and some decals.

Thank you very much for the gift and the thank you letter Owners club.

Thank you

Brad Haugen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• adminVB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2010 19:38 #86 by adminVB
Replied by adminVB on topic Thank-you to the Owners Club
On behalf of the 928 Owners Club, thank you for joining!

Hopefully you will find one of the local events in your area that we support, as that is where much of the fun begins. I know there is little like showing up at a 928 event and being surrounded by people who "get it" about 928s....

You can always organize an event yourself, as I am confident we could find someone to mentor you through the process, it isn't too hard to do, just need enough 928ers within a few hours drive :D

More
25 Jan 2010 23:04 #87 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Thank-you to the Owners Club

On behalf of the 928 Owners Club, thank you for joining!

Hopefully you will find one of the local events in your area that we support, as that is where much of the fun begins. I know there is little like showing up at a 928 event and being surrounded by people who "get it" about 928s....

You can always organize an event yourself, as I am confident we could find someone to mentor you through the process, it isn't too hard to do, just need enough 928ers within a few hours drive :D

Well maybe I can fit it in between the battle of the bands and the monster truck show this fall. Hmmm Ill have to talk to some people.
Its a 4.5hr drive at 110kph from the nearest city and that highway is not that smooth and normally has 8 sheriffs on it. I'v done it in 2hr 15 min :D . shhhh :o ....
It would be better to hold it in central Alberta as much as I would like to see a 928 event here. I think I might be the only 928 in Fort McMurray.
God I got to get to work on it.

I want to check the shells when I pull the pan to fix the oil leak, and it would be nice to get the new electronics (tec) on and set up before spring.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!