Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday

• Lady928GTS
  • Lady928GTS's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Dec 2010 12:08 #2276 by Lady928GTS
Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday was created by Lady928GTS
Hi, I was just reading your threads, and wow, everyone is pretty much locked in with the weather... That is terrible.

Weather is good here, its really gorgeous, nice and cool. I don't like to brag.:cool:

Saturday, I went to a Car Meet, that they have every first week of the month at a place located in Miami, called Betsy's Burgers. It was a great evening, nice, and chilly. I had not been there in over 6 months. It was the perfect day to take the car out for a nice ride. Heads turn and other new model Porsche honk. Its about a good 10 miles from where I live. Parking lot was full of cars, but of course, did not see not one single 928, like always. It is kind of hard to see them here, eventhough at times a see one in a blue moon. Wish i could see more of them, especially in a group.Later that night went to eat at Outback SteakHouse. I was so lucky I got a parking right in front, this is located in Sunset, (it is were everyone wants to be seen and noticed). I don't usually take her out and park her on a street, but it was perfect parking space. Everyone that would pass by the car, would say something nice among themselves.. It was a great nite out with TufCuki.... I really enjoy driving her, she runs awesome. :)

sorry to hear about the cold and snowy weather.

Rosy :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2010 14:51 #2278 by WyattsRide
Replied by WyattsRide on topic Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday
BRAGGER!!

No pictures from the car cruise?

• Lady928GTS
More
07 Dec 2010 14:57 #2279 by Lady928GTS
Replied by Lady928GTS on topic Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday
I knew someone was going to ask for pictures here... I forgot to grab my camera that night. Sorry,,, Next time for sure.. and I will post them...

But I do have good weather.... here.. sorryyyyy..

• Lady928GTS
More
07 Dec 2010 15:02 #2280 by Lady928GTS
By the way,, people complimented me on my 928 OC T-Shirt. It looks great!!

I love it, and wear it very proud. :D

By any chance do you have other style T-Shirts? Let Me Know.

Rosy ;)

More
07 Dec 2010 18:06 #2283 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday
Rosy,

Check the goodie store for other T-shirts styles. Not sure what is there. They come from Betsy out in AZ. She has some things I don't have here.

I LOVE taking my babies out! They ALWAYS attract attention! Nice ones always get heads turning. I was out in my '94 today and MAN is that car a head turner! EVERYONE loves it and in Grand Prix White it REALLY stands out!

Seeing a shark frenzy is quite impressive Rosy! I hope you get to see one soon! Here are some shots from some I have been in... :D

Far left is 928 Owners Club International Convention in Arlington, TX last year, center is our local PCA Concours event from '99 I think. ALL local 928's at the time! The far right was a function that Sterling Gee put together in Dallas in '98 I think it was...back when he was still driving his car instead of working on it! LOL! I am SOOO MEAN to that poor boy!

Attached files [img]media/attachments/2338=183-File0045.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/2338=184-File0047.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/2338=182-OCIChallof928s.jpg[/img]

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
07 Dec 2010 22:31 #2286 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday
I'm not much for posting links (ya right)
but here is a good one that was sent by a fellow musician

www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=18393

• Lady928GTS
More
08 Dec 2010 08:21 #2289 by Lady928GTS
WOW,,, I would love to see something like that someday. Either here in Florida, or drive somewhere.. That is so nice.. Thanks for sharing the pictures, and i will go to the Goodie store and check it out. thanks alot and have a wonderful day.. I love your 94 White, that is my second favorite color. Send me some pictures of it. I have not seen it up close.

More
08 Dec 2010 09:54 #2290 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good Afternoon Dec 7 Wednesday
Rosy,

I am on the run today, but I'll send some pics of the '94 to you tomorrow afternoon for sure!

Be cool and have a great day!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!