Its snowing here!

• bstevens
  • bstevens's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 Dec 2010 11:23 #2326 by bstevens
Its snowing here! was created by bstevens
Good morning 928ers. Happy Sunday to all. I mentioned its snowing here in Clarksville, Tn. Might get two inches. I'll bet Brad gets 2 inches stuck to the bottom of his boots every time he goes outside. Haha. I did go out to the garage to check on my GT. Eventhough I live in Tn., I have a heater blanket for her engine. I decided to turn it on. That will keep her BOOBS warm anyway. Hehe!!! Have a great day all :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2010 13:49 #2327 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Its snowing here!

Good morning 928ers. Happy Sunday to all. I mentioned its snowing here in Clarksville, Tn. Might get two inches. I'll bet Brad gets 2 inches stuck to the bottom of his boots every time he goes outside. Haha. I did go out to the garage to check on my GT. Eventhough I live in Tn., I have a heater blanket for her engine. I decided to turn it on. That will keep her BOOBS warm anyway. Hehe!!! Have a great day all :)

ROTFLMAO HA HA HA OH My God, don't make me laugh, my head hurts.
Christmas party last night. I haven't had that much to drink in 10 years.
3z my limit. 5 shooters and a dozen drinks was fun but I am paying for it now.

To get back to the post, It was -30 C /-22 F last night and there was a light wind that really did not help when you are in dress clothes.
If I remember Ill take a pic of what I use to remove the snow, Later.
Here is a pic from my front step, I'm not going out for a while. Ugh my head :confused:

Attached files [img]media/attachments/2382=189-Photo 75.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!