Good morning Club Members Dec 15th

More
15 Dec 2010 11:31 #2342 by 928mac
Snowing and blowing here

Observed at: Fort McMurray Airport Date: 9:21 AM MST Wednesday 15 December 2010
  • Condition: Light Snow Pressure: 100.2 kPa Tendency: rising Visibility: 0.6 km
  • Temperature: -10.7°C Dewpoint: -12.6°C Humidity: 86 % Wind: NW 15 km/h Wind Chill: -18
Got my coffee here at work. Just came in from a smoke.

Oh BTW my shipment from 928MS showed up with all my engine gaskets, colored silicon hoses and the new crome Fuel Rails and steel braided fuel lines.
As things go together ILL take pictures and let everyone know what I think of the quality.
I am going to write Carl on something that I noticed already concerning thread sizes but ILL wait and talk about it later.

Don't forget to add at least a quik "HI" if you are browsing the forum.
We would like to here from you.

ok time for a bath
Brad

Attached files [img]media/attachments/2397=190-funny-picture-9979524232.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2010 15:59 #2343 by Kiln_Red
Well, Brad, the weather isn't so hot down here either. No pun intended. We have freezing rain in the forecast for this evening. Temps haven't been above freezing in a week or so and it's been as low as 0. The roads are probably going to be very icy or, perhaps, even totally iced over in a few hours. :eek:

More
15 Dec 2010 16:35 #2346 by pcar928fan
77F here currently at 4:30 CST. Tomorrow should have a high of 68F! NICE! Clear both days, unlimited visibility. Could hardly be better. It is a little to windy for my taste with gusts to 20 mph, but other than that, I certainly am not complaining!

Man I LOVE Central TX in the Fall and early Winter! Nothing better! PERFECT 928 weather! And as long as your A/C is working and the cooling system for the car is working, it is a great place to drive a 928 in the summer too! ;)

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
15 Dec 2010 18:24 #2347 by Kiln_Red
In recent years, we've had pretty mild winters ourselves in Tennessee. Historically, that's how it has been for the most part as well. Though last winter and, so far, this winter have been pretty extreme. We had an unusual amount of snow accumulation last winter and temps were extremely cold. Of course, this past spring we had the "1000 year" flood in Nashville and this past summer was extremely hot and dry as usual. Not to mention the destructive tornadoes we've had in this area in the past 5 years. I'm starting to think that the weather sucks here!

More
15 Dec 2010 22:47 #2348 by pcar928fan
Yea, that flood ruined some VERY, VERY valuable and irreplaceable musical instruments too! Read a few articles about it and saw a bunch of pics...about made me cry!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!