Good morning 928 fans - 10 February - How to ruin a day

More
10 Feb 2011 08:57 #3385 by martinss
Nothing to do with 928s, but I'd be in shock if it was my Ferrari or my 928: Ferrari 458 Italia - No Don't Park on My Ferrari

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2011 11:57 #3386 by pcar928fan
Someone posted that on FaceBook and I saw it there... BAD DAY FOR SURE!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
10 Feb 2011 15:57 #3389 by 928mac
Busy day at work for me and my microsoft cal is not opening the events.

EEEHHHHH, I hate those settings somedays.

Got a little bit miffed on Rennlist today, I quess I should not go over there as often.

Phoned the flower shop to have some flowers delivered to Deb and they can't get her on the phone. I phoned and she answered. Ehhhhh again.

I hate trying to fix stupid, its bad enough trying to fix me. Hmmmm did that come out right?

On the plus side tomorrow is a day off and maybe I will get some time to work on the car/engine

Going in for a bone scan at the hospital tonight I hope the nurse is cute enough. he he :p just a gen check to see how things look. no issues expected

Well yall have a great 928 day

More
10 Feb 2011 23:06 #3390 by pcar928fan
Yea, RL has plenty of bad but a lot of good as well...I just try and take it with a grain of salt and put the folks that piss me off on my "ignore" list!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
11 Feb 2011 08:02 #3395 by WyattsRide

..............Got a little bit miffed on Rennlist today, I quess I should not go over there as often...........

Yea, RL has plenty of bad but a lot of good as well...I just try and take it with a grain of salt and put the folks that piss me off on my "ignore" list!

Yep, like James said. Some bad but mostly good there. Lots of different personalities to deal with in a large "community" like that. You can't take anything too personal. A lot of time people can't express themselves sufficiently in posts and also readers may take posts in the wrong way. Remember to let a lot of it just roll off your back. No use in letting anything get to you. Everyone has far more important things to worry about...........Like Cute nurses!! Hope you had one Brad! :)

More
11 Feb 2011 11:51 #3402 by 928mac

Yep, like James said. Some bad but mostly good there. Lots of different personalities to deal with in a large "community" like that. You can't take anything too personal. A lot of time people can't express themselves sufficiently in posts and also readers may take posts in the wrong way. Remember to let a lot of it just roll off your back. No use in letting anything get to you. Everyone has far more important things to worry about...........Like Cute nurses!! Hope you had one Brad! :)

Ha ha ha Thanks Rick and you are totally right.
I am working on the "letting it roll off" Training
I do let some things rub me the wrong way, i should not.
I think I could have responded better and I really need to work on that.
It was a really crappy day at work and I went online to relax but it didn't change my mood and showed in the post, unfortunately.

Today is a better day.

Thanks for the positive post Rick

More
11 Feb 2011 12:54 #3404 by WyattsRide

Ha ha ha Thanks Rick and you are totally right.
I am working on the "letting it roll off" Training
I do let some things rub me the wrong way, i should not.
I think I could have responded better and I really need to work on that.
It was a really crappy day at work and I went online to relax but it didn't change my mood and showed in the post, unfortunately.

Today is a better day.

Thanks for the positive post Rick

No problem. Hope you're having fun working on your Shark.

I got some small parts in from 928 Int. yesterday so I'll be doing a little bit this weekend. :)

More
11 Feb 2011 13:26 #3405 by 87 Shark
I like the rennlist site but don't post often for the simple reason that I don't need the agrevation. Lots of good as mentioned,but better to stay out of some of the cattyness.REOOOOW. If I feel like arguing I'll go tell Julie that I ordered some new parts for the car. She knows I haven't installed what I already have.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!