Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday

• fg928
  • fg928's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Feb 2011 05:39 #3688 by fg928
I'm starting my weekend early by getting my detailer in at 7;30 am this morning for a wash and wax. This way I'm ready and free to take her out over the weekend. I must still go to work so will be trusting my detailer with my 928 and house! Amazing what we can achieve with web cams nowadays.

Great weekend for everyone and hope it is getting warmer up there in the cold so you can take those beauties out for a run.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2011 08:25 #3689 by martinss
Replied by martinss on topic Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday
Alas - more snow here - and I have to go to my vacation home to do some winter maintenance. So no chance of driving and little time to do anything on it this weekend

• fg928
  • fg928's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Feb 2011 10:36 #3690 by fg928
Replied by fg928 on topic Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday
Couldn't help myself, I had to go check on the guy. Now we are doing a major chip restore and a full buff. It's got me all nervous.:(

More
25 Feb 2011 11:08 #3691 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday
Good Day All :)

928 still in hibernation here, lots of rain today, will wash some of the snow away at least :D

More
25 Feb 2011 11:53 #3692 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday
My detail guy worked EURO85 in to a nice lather a few weeks back! I was seriously thinking of repainting the whole car... NOT NOW! Freakin' AWESOME looking beast!

Francois have a great 928 weekend and try and hook up with some of the other FL 928ers! Lets get things growing in FL with the 928 Club! There are PLENTY of cars and owners down there, we just need some active folks to bring them together!

Thanks for stepping up!

Looks like we are going to have GREAT 928 weather here this weekend too! I took out '88 S4 and EURO85 yesterday. Poor EURO85, just does not make the power that it should...of course the '88 is running REALLY, REALLY strong right now so that just makes EURO85 feel even slower! Still, LOVE MY BABIES!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
25 Feb 2011 12:20 #3693 by 87 Shark
Replied by 87 Shark on topic Good Morning 928 fans - Hey its Friday
More snow here to.On call again this weekend with a good chance of going in.Going on 6 weeks straight without a day off (should say night). Working these crazy hours does not leave time to work on the car. Will just take time in April, as we can't drive yet anyway. Just getting tired of the snow.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!