Good Friday Feb 26th

• pcar928fan
  • pcar928fan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Feb 2011 11:53 #3702 by pcar928fan
Good Friday Feb 26th was created by pcar928fan
Hey everybody. Hope everyone is well this AM! Kind of yucky weather here... Cool temps and just kind of spitting on us a bit. Not enough rain to do us any good just enough to get your car dirty. YUCK! Might clear up by this afternoon and be in the low 70's. Can't complain to much. We need the rain, but I'd prefer that it come on down and then clear up! Hoping to finish the new Hans/Paul window switch install in the '92 today. Ran in to all kinds of glitches, but got them all worked out we think, so life should be good!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2011 13:55 #3703 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Good Friday Feb 26th

Hey everybody. Hope everyone is well this AM! Kind of yucky weather here... Cool temps and just kind of spitting on us a bit. Not enough rain to do us any good just enough to get your car dirty. YUCK! Might clear up by this afternoon and be in the low 70's. Can't complain to much. We need the rain, but I'd prefer that it come on down and then clear up! Hoping to finish the new Hans/Paul window switch install in the '92 today. Ran in to all kinds of glitches, but got them all worked out we think, so life should be good!

Thanks James;
I am doing well. Deb and I went to the salon this morning and both got hair cuts. I bought her a "Versace" sun glasses and talked her into a tanning session with me. She did the bed and I did a 4 min stand up. That vitamin D sure makes a person feel better.

It is warming up here a bit James but there is still more cold and snow to come till mid April.

James can you post the issues that you had with the window switches so I might know what to expect.

To y'al down there

BTW james check your phone messages :)

HAVE A GREAT 928 DAY

• pcar928fan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Feb 2011 16:37 #3705 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good Friday Feb 26th
No messages on my phone and just realized it is Saturday the 26th, not Friday! WOW...caught in a strange time warp here in Central Texas!

The switches are getting worked out but you really need to follow that thread over on RL...way to much to post here. If you just stay up to date on the "instructions" page that Paul has on his website I think you will be fine. My car being a GTS will be different too than a pre-'90 car and it looks like the GTS's might be a little different even from the 90/91 cars...

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

• pcar928fan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
26 Feb 2011 16:40 #3706 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Good Friday Feb 26th
Oh... NOW I have a message...phone never rang and I had to turn it off and back on again to get it to decide to TELL ME I had a message!

Sorry I missed you Brad! Be cool!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!