Snowing today April 7

More
07 Apr 2011 15:28 #4331 by 928mac
Snowing today April 7 was created by 928mac
Good afternone everyone.
Ya we are getting some nice big buffy flakes of snow today.
There is always chance of snow up to may long weekend.

No chance of me getting my car done early anyway as there is just to much to do and and to much going on at home to have time to worry about it.

BTW James, I recieved my 928 DVD.
Thanks alot

I hope everyone has a great 928 day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2011 20:36 #4333 by 87 Shark
Replied by 87 Shark on topic Snowing today April 7
FReel for you Brad,as we had snow on Sunday. All melted now but still below 0 at night. The car is up on stands finally and work has begun. The new short shifter is in and what a difference. Looks like the old shifter was cut down and re-installedwithout the bushings or tha retainer clips. No wonder it was all over the place. No needto replace the ball cup as the linkage was not attached properly.I'm actually shocked that it did not come apart on the street.

More
07 Apr 2011 23:46 #4334 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Snowing today April 7
Brad, if you like it post on the 928 EVOLUTION DVD thread over on RL for me and you can post up here as well. Search is your friend, I think there is a thread on the DVD here also.

Thanks buddy! Sorry about the snow...we had a little cool snap for 2 days earlier this week and it was SO NICE, but it has warmed right back up! Dang it!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
08 Apr 2011 08:40 #4344 by WyattsRide
Replied by WyattsRide on topic Snowing today April 7
Last Saturday we had about 1" of snow come down in the morning. We were heading out to my daughter's figure skating competition. I barely got up the driveway. I was pissed! :mad:

They say this weekend will be in the 70's and hopefully no rain. We'll see.

Brad the 928 Evolution DVD is really cool isn't it? I don't know about the celebrity commentator though. I never heard of him. What movies or TV shows was he in? :D

More
08 Apr 2011 13:26 #4345 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic Snowing today April 7

Last Saturday we had about 1" of snow come down in the morning. We were heading out to my daughter's figure skating competition. I barely got up the driveway. I was pissed! :mad:

They say this weekend will be in the 70's and hopefully no rain. We'll see.

Brad the 928 Evolution DVD is really cool isn't it? I don't know about the celebrity commentator though. I never heard of him. What movies or TV shows was he in? :D

I know what you mean about the commentator Rick. Isn't he the guy from Top gear :p

More
08 Apr 2011 13:42 #4346 by WyattsRide
Replied by WyattsRide on topic Snowing today April 7

I know what you mean about the commentator Rick. Isn't he the guy from Top gear :p

I don't think he's from Top Gear. Those guys are great actors. The one on 928 Evolution, not so good. ;) :)

More
08 Apr 2011 21:19 #4351 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Snowing today April 7
OUCH! Man, you guys are KILLING ME! I am just an out of work model and Pharma rep... Did the best I could on the "hosting" for you guys! I was certainly affordable. I didn't pay myself very much at all! LOL!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!