New good morning thread April 22

More
21 Apr 2011 23:01 #4550 by 928mac
I thought that I would start a new thread as the April 18th one is old.

The other day I showed some pictures of my progress building a new line for the back of my new fuel rails.

I copied and pasted it to Rennlist and after a few hits someone commented on my old regulator.
I acknowledged that I had thought of replacing it and had also thought about maybe the adjustable regulator.

One of our members, Malcolm replied that he was changing his 928MS adjustable regulator back to the stock unit and he said it was mine.
He insisted that i did not owe him anything but maybe the shipping, of coarse he would not give me his paypal e-mail.

Thank you Malcolm.

Since I have joined the 928 family I have run into all kinds of people but the goodness and willingness to help from most is far above what I ever expected.

Thank you Malcolm and 928 owners & Members

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2011 08:25 #4552 by martinss
I agree, it's a great community Brad. I think it is a case of, "The car maketh the community". While sometimes people are a little prickly, they all really care about these cars. If you participate in the forums of other cars you can witness hostile environments with one-upmanship and rabid insults.

More
22 Apr 2011 14:27 #4556 by pcar928fan
Yea, it is a great family with only a few dark horses in the crowd. The willingness to help fellow owners out goes far and above what one might expect to see in an online car community.

Anyone else having problems with RL this afternoon...seems down hard to me. I was just getting through the last few threads I wanted to look at and BOOM...nothing... Could not load any page from the website. Ugh. Oh well.

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
22 Apr 2011 14:37 #4559 by 928mac
It must have been temporary James as it is working now 1:37 mst

More
22 Apr 2011 15:01 #4564 by pcar928fan
Not working for me at all right now...just checked...it won't even load the main entry page to the site for me!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
22 Apr 2011 16:13 #4570 by martinss

Not working for me at all right now...just checked...it won't even load the main entry page to the site for me!

Intermittent for me...

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!