New to forum.

More
23 Apr 2010 20:55 #229 by 87 Shark
New to forum. was created by 87 Shark
Hello everyone. My name is Dave and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I joined the club back in January after having found my dream car. She is a 1987 S4 5speed, silver on navy blue, with 177,000 kms with documentation.

So far everything works. It came with 8" headlights ,new rad, adjustable rear suspension, GTS style backend, 17"cup wheels,and new sterio,etc. I just got lucky having found her locally after a 9 month search. It's an original canadian car and I am the 3rd and last owner.

We are getting to know each other and I'll be back with many questions.

Attached files [img]media/attachments/249=40-DSC02242.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2010 22:46 #231 by srshaw3
Replied by srshaw3 on topic New to forum.

We are getting to know each other and I'll be back with many questions.

Welcome Dave, I hope we have all the right answers :)

More
24 Apr 2010 10:31 #232 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic New to forum.
Cool Dave, Nice find. You will have to post some pictures. BTW I'm In Fort McMurray Alberta. There are some really Important things that you will need to know about the 928. The first would be the driveshaft to flywheel clamp creep. This destroys engines if not inspected regularly. you will need a garage and tools which is have the fun, hope you like working on and tinkering with cars. Goes like stink eh, well these guys around here are total 928 nuts and the HP out of some of their cars is incredible. Enjoy the Car Man.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!