looking for a front crankshaft bolt

More
19 Jun 2010 00:16 #380 by 928mac
I was wondering if anyone had a spare front crank/pulley bolt for a 89-928 that they would be willing to part with. Some how I lost mine.
I will pay for the fastest shipping possible. Of coarse it will be easier if I can pay-pal the money, but whatever works and is the fastest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2010 20:45 #382 by srshaw3
I probably have one, but it may be intended for a motor I will build some day, so you would need to replace it. I will check and let you know what I have. Have you confirmed they are all the same, or what crank you need it for?

More
19 Jun 2010 22:23 #383 by 928mac

I probably have one, but it may be intended for a motor I will build some day, so you would need to replace it. I will check and let you know what I have. Have you confirmed they are all the same, or what crank you need it for?

I have know idea if they are all the same. I would take a guess that all 5L 32V are the same. I am going to call porsche on monday and see if they have one or how long it will take. I called them today at 1:30 and parts closed at 1:00 If they can get one this week ILL get it from them, If not ILL replace yours with the new one when it comes in.
This is going to be a $80 bolt due to shipping I bet.

Thanks for checking.

More
20 Jun 2010 01:38 #384 by Kiln_Red
Brad,

The part # for the bolt you need is 900 083 036 02. Here is a link from 928 International if you must buy a new replacement...

www.mailordercentral.com/928intl/prodinfo.asp?number=900 083 036 02

More
20 Jun 2010 08:21 #385 by srshaw3

Brad,

The part # for the bolt you need is 900 083 036 02. Here is a link from 928 International if you must buy a new replacement...

www.mailordercentral.com/928intl/prodinfo.asp?number=900 083 036 02

Need to have those special characters in place for the spaces www.mailordercentral.com/928intl/prodinf...900%20083%20036%2002

• adminVB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jun 2010 20:45 #388 by adminVB
Replied by adminVB on topic looking for a front crankshaft bolt

I have know idea if they are all the same. I would take a guess that all 5L 32V are the same. I am going to call porsche on monday and see if they have one or how long it will take. I called them today at 1:30 and parts closed at 1:00 If they can get one this week ILL get it from them, If not ILL replace yours with the new one when it comes in.
This is going to be a $80 bolt due to shipping I bet.

Thanks for checking.

I found two, so can send you one. I could get it in the mail tomorrow morning for overnight. Let me know.

More
20 Jun 2010 21:06 #389 by 928mac

I found two, so can send you one. I could get it in the mail tomorrow morning for overnight. Let me know.

Thanks guys,

Since Stan has 2, ILL just get him to send me 1.

Thanks very much to all of you for your help (don't know where the dam thing is) but maybe some day I can return the favor to some of you.

More
21 Jun 2010 07:56 #394 by srshaw3
Brad,

I forgot you were in Canada. The USPS does not have an overnight option, only a 3-5 day option. I can send it that way today if you want.

I sent you email as well. Hoping you see this today as early as possible. I really hate letting people down.

More
21 Jun 2010 19:34 #397 by 928mac
No problem Stan, I couldn't reply at work today as the new server security wiped out my log in and I couldn't remember my pass word. :mad:
corp I.T. suck

More
29 Jun 2010 19:34 #411 by 928mac
I checked the mail again today with anticipation, but still no bolt :(

More
29 Jun 2010 19:47 #412 by srshaw3

I checked the mail again today with anticipation, but still no bolt :(

I am so sorry. I wasn't sure what to do, so took the advise of the postal clerk. He seemed to have little regard for the Canadian system. Of course I don't have tremendous regard for the U.S. system, but they have been reasonably reliably for me.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!