Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers

More
18 Nov 2011 10:26 #6977 by 928mac
Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers was created by 928mac
Ya lord thunderin I hate when its cold enough to freeze your spit before it hits the ground.

Went out 10 min to early this morning because I forgot that the coach comes 10 min later on Friday.
Sucks to be me.
The Raido said it was -18 this morning www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/forecast/city_e.html?ab-20&unit=m
Thats 0 F for ya'll

Wow Lots of 928s for sale on the net and in general some good parts deals as well. Remember Google is your friend

Have a great day and becareful not to freeze your winky

Brad

Attached files [img]media/attachments/7136=791-frozen tundra.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• the flying scotsman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Nov 2011 13:43 #6978 by the flying scotsman
Replied by the flying scotsman on topic Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers
only another 4 mths to go:eek::eek::eek:

More
18 Nov 2011 17:36 #6979 by 87 Shark
Replied by 87 Shark on topic Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers
Feel's colder on night shift! Only 4 mths to go:eek::eek::eek:

More
18 Nov 2011 22:42 #6982 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers
We will be in the low '80's tomorrow! LOL! PERFECT 928 weather!

Hey, Brad, if you are prone to searches for 928's for sale, then look for a '93 and a '95 GTS for me... Black/Black auto! Prefer GREAT mechanicals but they can need paint, interiors need to be decent, but on the '95 the seats could be trashed... I have plans!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
18 Nov 2011 23:05 #6984 by 928mac

More
19 Nov 2011 18:36 #7001 by pcar928fan
Brad,
Those are all RHD cars and would require importation... also the top one is not black...

Let me reiterate...

BLACK/BLACK, automatic, US 928's of the '93 or '95 MY!

Now while you are in your snow cave all winter you can search them out for me! I'll be driving my 928's! LOL! I don't know how you guys do it up there! I know we are hot as hell down here, but every place you go has A/C, and you only hang out outside early AM or late PM... Not to bad! Then we get a month of winter and we are back in to another 3+ months of AWESOME driving weather!

If any of you other guys regularly search for 928's and 928 stuff, just keep your eyes peeled for me for black on black '93 or '95's that are mechanically sound, but maybe need some cosmetic TLC!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

• the flying scotsman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 Nov 2011 21:25 #7005 by the flying scotsman
Replied by the flying scotsman on topic Frosty Frozen Friday Nov 18 928ers
anything we find up here would have to have importation......lots of Japanese models here LHD but.....

More
19 Nov 2011 22:17 #7008 by pcar928fan
Do you limit your searches to Canada???? I thought most of you guys (well, any of us frankly) just did a search...PERIOD! Then we start to work it down based on location, MY, condition, etc... Maybe you Great White North folks do things differently than we do down here in the states! LOL!

All I was asking was for you guys who tend to look around for 928's regularly is to keep your eyes open for Black/Black '93 and '95's... No big deal. If you see one send it my way...

I know we have some folks who just like to look up 928's for sale...hell most of those guys are not even actually looking for 928's...they just want to know what is on the market in case they feel the urge to upgrade! Just wanting more eyes out there for me.

The example is back in '97 when I started looking for a White GTS, I had Brian Buxton looking for a car for me. He was supposed to be this great 928 locator and he couldn't find me a white GTS. Hell, I was looking too and I couldn't even find a white GTS. A friend here in town was not looking for a car for himself at the time but just liked watching the ads and stuff and HE found my '94 GTS! So you never know who might locate a car for you. I figure if I have even 1/4th of the guys on this forum looking for me I am MUCH more apt to find what I am looking for than just looking by myself...

Keep your eyes peeled my friends, you never know what you might come across!

Oh, if you find the ultra wide body convertible MC Hammer car I'd like that one too!!! OH, and a EURO '78 with a S/N lower than 0295 also! ;)

I know, I know...I am SOOO demanding!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!