circuit board

• patanna2
  • patanna2's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 Jan 2012 21:32 #7788 by patanna2
circuit board was created by patanna2
Within the last 45 days the following has happened first my sunroof failed to open then two weeks later my remote control mirrors stopped operating now just yesterday the drivers window will go down put not up. I was thinking on the roof and window I could switch out a good switch(right side window) to see if the switch is the culprit of course that won't answer the question on the mirrors.. Then I thought it might be something they all 3 have in common like a circuit board. Is this a possibility? I also need to know how to remove the switches that control the windows and roof. If anybody can steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 21:57 #7792 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic circuit board
Hey Pat I do remember someone having the same type of problem but I can't remember if it was a ground or something more (I am thinking more)

Did you copy and paste your question on Rennlist, That is where it happened.

If you don't have an account there I can do a search

BTW if you do find the issue we should document it in the tech section so let me know.

More
16 Jan 2012 22:10 #7811 by lrpman
Replied by lrpman on topic circuit board
I had that problem and posted on Rennlist and the answer was to CLEAN THE GROUND CONNECTIONS.
I did and all started working again on the 1982 and 1984. The 1982 needs it done again since the car was not happy with it's sleeping area.

More
16 Jan 2012 22:12 #7812 by lrpman
Replied by lrpman on topic circuit board

Hey Pay I do remember someone having the same type of problem but I can't remember if it was a ground or something more (I am thinking more)

Did you copy and paste your question on Rennlist, That is where it happened.

If you don't have an account there I can do a search

BTW if you do find the issue we should document it in the tech section so let me know.

Brad, liked the clip, how much was the fine?? :D

More
17 Jan 2012 00:03 #7814 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic circuit board

Brad, liked the clip, how much was the fine?? :D

Are you talking about the Tire smoke clip

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!