I had found limited information on a solution to the mass of hoses and nozzles for the hood washer plumbing. I was fortunate to find one post that inspired me to tackle this project. The post I found was used as the foundation for me to improve and add additional information. Fortunately for me my hoses from the intensive pump and standard pump were good up to the hood. I replaced both pumps with new ones and made sure I had good flow to the hood. The diagram and pictures depict a different set up than the factory and work perfectly. The set up allows the use of less tubing therefore much easier to get throughout the tight space.
* Make sure up pull a piece of strong sting thought the hole when removing the old plumbing.
* Your Hood Sprayer Nozzles may also be clogged. Do not us a pin to clear. This will damage them if you push too far. I soaked mine in vinegar and then blew through them.
* Hood values can be removed by reaching into the entry hole and with equal pressure on the value (top of the hood) gently moving to the nose of the car.
* Once you have the plumbing in place and the hood nozzles re set. Trim the excess tubing that will be connected to the z valves entering the hood. The least amount of tubing the better.
Notes...The flexible tubing I mention was used from the original plumbing in the hood. All other tubes and valves we purchased from Roger at 928RUS. I did however use a VW Y Connection because is was smaller than the on available.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.