Brake upgrade kit for sale

• Carl Fausett
  • Carl Fausett's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Feb 2012 13:44 #8130 by Carl Fausett
Brake upgrade kit for sale was created by Carl Fausett
I am selling the the front brake calipers, rotors, adapters, pads and brake lines off of my race car. This is the complete S4/GT brake upgrade kit that is shown here, plus some upgrades: www.928motorsports.com/parts/brakeupgrade.php

Three upgrades:

1) This brake upgrade kit as ordered from our website comes with a baseline set of deluxe brake pads. This outfit I am selling comes with 2 sets of Pagid Orange brake pads that are already bedded in. Pagid Orange pads are about $150 more expensive than the Deluxe pads this kit normally comes with, and I am including 2 sets. Both used.

2) This brake upgrade kit as ordered from our website comes with new Zimmerman rotors. This outfit has slightly used rotors, but they have been cryogenically treated for better heat dissipation and longer wear. The upgrade to Cryogenic rotors is about $200. Although used, they are in excellent condition. They have one season, or about 4 hours on them.

3) This brake upgrade kit as ordered from our website comes with aluminum brake caliper adapters. This outfit has been upgraded to the steel brake caliper adapters, a value of about $150 over the aluminum ones we normally include.

All parts are used, but have had great maintenance and are ready to install and drive right now.

This setup will fit 1978-86 Porsche 928 non-S types directly. If you have a S model with S brakes, you will need to swap your front spindles for 78-82 non-S spindles that you can get from 928 International.

They aren't new, but then, they have been upgraded and have 2 sets of pads.

I'm thinking I want about $1400 for this complete outfit as shown.

If interested, please email your offer to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Attached files [img]media/attachments/8302=922-002 (Medium).jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/8302=921-006 (Medium).jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/8302=920-008 (Medium).jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/8302=919-009 (Medium).jpg[/img]

Carl Fausett
Phone: 920-485-0928
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!