Minor parts looking for a home

• tedder
  • tedder's Avatar Topic Author
More
31 Jul 2012 14:43 #9925 by tedder
Minor parts looking for a home was created by tedder
I have extra interior lights, as well as door lights to share. In addition, I have a couple of the plastic covers for the front & rear windshield wiper nuts (both new style & old) and a coat hanger round plastic piece. Older model 928 spare tire is available as well - part number 928 361 018 03. Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2012 23:30 #9926 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic Minor parts looking for a home
Could have used various ones of those things over the last year or two... Dang it! I am sure someone will take them off your hands! I should probably pop for the overhead rocker style lights! Those things are getting old and starting to fail more frequently these days! There are some nice replacements from some of the VW cars, but they do require a bit of splicing in of a new harness to our old ones...

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
19 Aug 2012 11:36 #10283 by N2O-928
Replied by N2O-928 on topic Minor parts looking for a home
Hi tedder, I'm in need of the rear covers for the wipper nuts, I found both are broken on the 86.5 I'm redoing, email on its way.

Thank you,

Dave

• tedder
  • tedder's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2012 19:10 #10941 by tedder
Replied by tedder on topic Minor parts looking for a home

Hi tedder, I'm in need of the rear covers for the wipper nuts, I found both are broken on the 86.5 I'm redoing, email on its way.

Thank you,

Dave

I have a couple to send you, please give me an email with you address. Both for $10 with shipping. Ted Carrington

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!