928 parts for sale

• pdejong
  • pdejong's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jan 2013 19:43 #13296 by pdejong
928 parts for sale was created by pdejong
I have some parts I like to sell:
All are from either my '83S(RIP) or my '90 GT which I recently twin-turbo-ed, so I have some parts left, like clutch, exhaust, injectors. I replaced the clutch with a stronger one . The clutch for sale is a GTS clutch in very good condition.
See attached link for some pictures.
If anyone is interested, send me an email, to discuss prices. I am not asking too much, would like to clean up my garage a bit
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.flickr.com/photos/928tt/sets/72157632590859800/

Peter deJong
Charleston SC
'90 GT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2013 21:57 #13314 by emmanuelli
Replied by emmanuelli on topic 928 parts for sale
any interiors nitbits? im missing a couple of bits to finish up my interiors and other parts...

www.emmanuelli.us/PICS/928/needs/

this is my collection of bits to fix. some of which could be fixed with replacement parts.

• pdejong
More
27 Jan 2013 19:08 #13332 by pdejong
Replied by pdejong on topic 928 parts for sale
I will see, when I get back home next week, if I have anything else. I do have an ashtray and I did have a rear hatch seal. Not sure if I can still find that.
Will let you know.

Peter
'90 GT- TT

More
28 Jan 2013 11:41 #13336 by emmanuelli
awesome!

• pdejong
More
04 Feb 2013 17:38 #13462 by pdejong
Replied by pdejong on topic 928 parts for sale
Emmanuelli
I have an "as new" ash tray with lighter, probably never used, and a rubber bulb seal that I used to replace my rear hatch seal. Seems to fit fine.Have plenty left for a rear hatch. Not from Porsche but from McMAster. Works fine for only about $30 instead of the $ 180 or more you have to pay for a "porsche" seal.

www.mcmaster.com/#rubber-bulb-seals/=lc5i4m

If you're interested let me know. There isn't much money in these items. You can have the stuff for $ 15 plus shipping.

Peter

More
04 Feb 2013 23:12 #13473 by emmanuelli

Emmanuelli
I have an "as new" ash tray with lighter, probably never used, and a rubber bulb seal that I used to replace my rear hatch seal. Seems to fit fine.Have plenty left for a rear hatch. Not from Porsche but from McMAster. Works fine for only about $30 instead of the $ 180 or more you have to pay for a "porsche" seal.

www.mcmaster.com/#rubber-bulb-seals/=lc5i4m

If you're interested let me know. There isn't much money in these items. You can have the stuff for $ 15 plus shipping.

Peter

sent you a PM. any chance you may have the rubber block that goes on the hatch frame? it seems to be there to prevent the hatch from moving much side to side after closed. i have one on the driver side, but im missing the passenger side one.

More
28 Feb 2013 15:03 #13717 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic 928 parts for sale
On the '83, can you identify the part #'s of both transmission cooler lines? I need a decent pair of both and one is NLA. Don't particularly want to make my own as one of them is pretty unique in the way it is made.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!