'85 5-spd

• BMax
  • BMax's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Jan 2013 13:37 #13329 by BMax
'85 5-spd was created by BMax
Hi Everyone,

Regretfully, I am selling the only 928 I have had the pleasure of driving. With two small kids and very little free time, my dream of enjoying this car for a long time to come will have to wait. I am only posting it for sale on this forum, because I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it for all that it is. It's a beautiful car, low milage, runs great, and really has very little wrong with it. I got a deal on the car and have no desire to make any money on it. I am simply asking for what I have put into it. $8800.

Roughly 54,000 miles; odometer stopped at 50,724. It may actually be less than 54k, but I am being conservative.

New timing belt, water pump, per 50k recs. Had the fuel lines changed with Roger's kit, simply as a safety feature. A few of the interior electric components do not work (door lock button, rear hatch release, driver-side door dome light button, and dash lights at night). I think they are an easy fix, but I just don't have the time nor the knowledge base to tinker.

All maintanance has been done by a local porsche mechanic who works primarily on 928s.

I really hope she finds a good home. Thanks for looking.

Attached files [img]media/attachments/13687=1609-Porsche 002.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/13687=1608-Porsche 003.jpg[/img] [img]media/attachments/13687=1607-Porsche 004.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2013 22:06 #13354 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic '85 5-spd
BMax,

Where are you located so we will know the general area where the car is at.

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
28 Jan 2013 22:48 #13357 by Jon B.
Replied by Jon B. on topic '85 5-spd
That is a really cool color. Glwts.

• BMax
  • BMax's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Jan 2013 09:05 #13391 by BMax
Replied by BMax on topic '85 5-spd
Raleigh, NC

More
09 Feb 2013 15:26 #13503 by Powderjay
Replied by Powderjay on topic '85 5-spd
Interested pm and email sent

More
02 Apr 2013 18:26 #14208 by xPierpressure
Replied by xPierpressure on topic '85 5-spd

Hi Everyone,

Regretfully, I am selling the only 928 I have had the pleasure of driving. With two small kids and very little free time, my dream of enjoying this car for a long time to come will have to wait. I am only posting it for sale on this forum, because I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it for all that it is. It's a beautiful car, low milage, runs great, and really has very little wrong with it. I got a deal on the car and have no desire to make any money on it. I am simply asking for what I have put into it. $8800.

Roughly 54,000 miles; odometer stopped at 50,724. It may actually be less than 54k, but I am being conservative.

New timing belt, water pump, per 50k recs. Had the fuel lines changed with Roger's kit, simply as a safety feature. A few of the interior electric components do not work (door lock button, rear hatch release, driver-side door dome light button, and dash lights at night). I think they are an easy fix, but I just don't have the time nor the knowledge base to tinker.

All maintanance has been done by a local porsche mechanic who works primarily on 928s.

I really hope she finds a good home. Thanks for looking.

Is it still for sale?

More
16 Apr 2014 14:47 #17056 by Sharklover
Replied by Sharklover on topic '85 5-spd
Is your 928 still for sale?

Dave
(Sharklover)

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!