1988 Porsche 928S4 Automatic For Sale

• bugnbox
  • bugnbox's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Dec 2013 18:08 #16470 by bugnbox
1988 Porsche 928S4 Automatic For Sale was created by bugnbox
I have a pretty darn clean 88 S4 that needs a little work that I just don't have it in me to do. California car since new , all manuals, etc. was a well maintained car for most of its life until the third owner hit a curb at speed and knocked a front wheel back and the insurance company totaled it. It was sold at auction to the owner of a body shop in Temecula California where it was put on the frame machine and set back straight. The owner drove it for a while after the repair and stated that it ran and drove great but had a driveline vibration noise. He bought another center driveline that will come with it. While running it one day the car started running rough and he pulled over to find water mixed with oil and then had it towed back to his shop...and just parked it. I bought it about a year ago with big plans to fix it and all I have done is park it in the garage and stare at it. I'm tired of staring at it, so it is time to get it out of here.

It seems too nice to part out, it really should be fixed, but once it leaves my hands you can so with it whatever you wish. I just want it gone.

$3000 will take it. I would think that will sell it fast. Probably worth double that in parts or even more if fixed. I just want my garage space back.

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for photos and details.

Attached files [img]media/attachments/16846=2273-image.jpg[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bugnbox
  • bugnbox's Avatar Topic Author
More
28 Dec 2013 18:18 #16471 by bugnbox
Replied by bugnbox on topic 1988 Porsche 928S4 Automatic For Sale
Quick note regarding title...salvage history due to the write-off and paperwork was never completed after the repair. Sold as-is on a bill of sale only. If the buyer is in California there are back fees due, obviously out of state those could be avoided. I'm willing to sign anything needed , get a notary involved, whatever it takes, but in order for me to get a physical California title I would have to pay all the back fees ( about $1500 ) and I just won't do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!