After many years it is time to sell

• Sandjockey
  • Sandjockey's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Sep 2014 18:50 #17583 by Sandjockey
After many years it is time to sell was created by Sandjockey
Much as I'm loath to do so I have reached the point of logic overcoming emotion and I am finally going to part with my '89 S4. What's making me do it? Less than 50 miles on a perfectly running car in the last year.

As mentioned it is an '89 S4, RoW Model, fully automatic, in excellent condition with 55,554 miles (89,406 KM) of which my daughter and I put on over 20,000. Have replaced the AC with Porsche original and the Radio / Speaker with Alpine, everything else is original, from floor mats to the leather on the seats. Brand tires and new paint job done by West Coast Customs Dubai (Pics will be uploaded tomorrow as I have to re-take them) and the car still runs like a champ. Since 2002 car has been garaged either in Dubai or in Florida.

I am the third owner, purchased car in 2002 from the second owner whom I knew quite well and he had 5 of these older Porsches when I took this one off his hands. Car was in Dubai for nearly 20 years until I brought it back to the US in 2011. I have plenty of new parts for it including all the window seals and some interior lights that I"m in process of replacing.

Not sure what to ask for but I'll like take any reasonable offer that puts the car in a good and loving home. Reply to this message if you are interested.

Sigh....

Steven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2015 11:53 - 18 Jul 2015 15:18 #18378 by carjmark
Replied by carjmark on topic After many years it is time to sell
Wondering if you still have your 928 for sale. I had spoken to you a couple times and live close by in Sanibel. Managed to lose your phone # and couldn't reach you again, but noticed your post here. If car's still for sale, please email me a contact # at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thanks, Mark
Last edit: 18 Jul 2015 15:18 by carjmark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!