1983 928 for sale - Virginia

More
16 Jan 2019 14:07 #20728 by mm928
1983 928 for sale - Virginia was created by mm928
Hi there - sad to say but it is time to part with the Shark and let someone else enjoy it as much as I have. The car is in very good condition, engine especially is strong and smooth. New Leather interior, new tires, upgraded suspension to 85/86. Upgraded exhaust manifolds to 85/86 and added 3 inch Y pipe. Sounds and runs very well. Wiring harness has been rebuilt. 14 pin connector, major brake parts replaced etc. New A/C-Heat head unit, upgraded the stereo to Alpine, added subwoofer and speakers. Air pump has been deleted as well. Only thing left do to it is fix some minor paint spots or, it can be returned to original color, as PO only did a re-spray. I even have the original Window sticker, 4 jack stands and the famous lift bars. This is not by any stretch a show car, but has been restored with improved performance while keeping the overall look stock. Well maintained and mostly garaged the time I have owned it. It is great fun to drive and can hang with it's bigger engined brothers quite nicely. I have a spreadsheet of all major work/upgrades. Note the interior picture is before the new leather and accessories, steering wheel were added. I will update if interested.
Let me know if interested, serious inquiries only please. Many on the forum have seen it at SITM or Frenzy over the past 7-8 years. Approx 125k on the odometer. Inspected every year until 2018 when I registered it historic. This is an 83 16v, simpler than 32v and lighter, so a good 1st car or addition to a stable. Only around 2400 made that model year, so likely you will not see another, unless at a 928 only function.

Thanks!

1983 928S - 16v 4.7L L-Jetronic
Slate Blue Metallic w/ Blue Leather
85/86 exhaust manifolds
Y-Pipe
SS Hi-perf Cat
S4 springs
Bilstein shocks
Air pump delete
VIN: WP0JB0926DS861180
- - Isn't Life great? - -

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2021 08:40 #21734 by Zimoludek
Replied by Zimoludek on topic 1983 928 for sale - Virginia
Is this still available?

More
04 Feb 2021 19:03 #21750 by Zimoludek
Replied by Zimoludek on topic 1983 928 for sale - Virginia
How much?

Moderators: Rich928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!