For Sale: Wheels / New Front Rotors / Fuel Pump and Filter

More
22 Nov 2020 20:08 #21608 by sboehringer
Hey All:
I have a few items that could use a good home. I'm not looking to make much off any of them. I recently switched the shark to a 928 Motorsport conversion and don't need some of the current items. Take a look and let me know if you are interested in any of them.

17" Wheels with Tires:
I ran these wheels on the car for 8 years. Current tires are in good shape. The wheels have some scuff marks from tire changes over the years. Depending on how picky you are, you may want to have them refinished. Center hubs come with them as well. $800 obo + shipping

Front S 4 Rotors:
These Front S4 rotors are from Carl at 928 Motorsports. I didn't realize his upgrade provided slotted rotors. I wanted cross-drilled ones, so I never put these on the car. Never been used. Still in the box. $50 obo + shipping

Reman Fuel Pump & Filter:
Still in the box. We ended up putting something stronger in the car. The one I have here has never been used. Still in box. Same with the filter. $75 obo + shipping

Please send me email if you are interested. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks, Stephan

Stephan Boehringer

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!