1987 porsche s4 automatic

More
26 Aug 2011 15:04 #6004 by LRP1965
11988 PORSCHE 928 S4
AUTOMATIC

Up for sale is a one owner,all original 1988 Porsche 928 s4 automatic with 90138 kms. This car has hardly been driven, is all original, comes with all service history, ps, pb, pw ac, good rims and tires, strong motor and transmission, no accidents, black leather interior, no rips or fading, has been in storage for the last 4 years, absolutely flawless, true collector item,,,,,,selling certified and pollution tested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Toronto Ontario
$17500.00 or best reasonable offer.
647-997-3284

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2011 18:28 #6007 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic 1987 porsche s4 automatic
You should post some pictures

More
26 Aug 2011 22:37 #6009 by martinss
Replied by martinss on topic 1987 porsche s4 automatic
Is it an '87 or '88? You say both.

Good luck with the sale - your car sounds very nice, but your price is definitely on the high end for Toronto. There are a couple of specialty dealers that have had cars in that price range, but they don't sell very quickly. Most S4's seem to get around $8-10k.

The four years in storage will not be seen as a good thing by the knowledgeable unless you can show a full mechanical inspection and fluid change since it came out of storage. Minimally you'll need a replacement of the timing belt and water pump since they will be past their best before dates.

I hope this doesn't come across too negatively.

More
28 Aug 2011 03:37 #6017 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic 1987 porsche s4 automatic

Is it an '87 or '88? You say both.

Good luck with the sale - your car sounds very nice, but your price is definitely on the high end for Toronto. There are a couple of specialty dealers that have had cars in that price range, but they don't sell very quickly. Most S4's seem to get around $8-10k.

The four years in storage will not be seen as a good thing by the knowledgeable unless you can show a full mechanical inspection and fluid change since it came out of storage. Minimally you'll need a replacement of the timing belt and water pump since they will be past their best before dates.

I hope this doesn't come across too negatively.

I would think a mint, 1-owner S4 with 90K kilometers and full service records would still be worth $15K anywhere. Maybe I have lost touch with the market on our cars.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!