the Blue 1982 STORY

More
19 Dec 2011 22:36 #7422 by lrpman
the Blue 1982 STORY was created by lrpman
Grab a beer this is getting to funny.
Still have the car at the original price of $4,050.00 (same I offered to the forum at $3,000.00)
I have had 15 test drivers, 6 deposits, 2 speeding tickets during their "TEST DRIVE" and probably the best list of why I can not buy a this car stories in HISTORY
1. Mom said NO (16 year old)
2. Wife said no (twice a lot older than 16)
3. $2,000.00 and an S10 Chevy (do not know how I passed that one up)
4. Wife did not FIT behind the wheel (thought I would have to take off the wheel to extract) took a picture but my wife made me erase it.
5. Wanted me to take payments of $50.00 a month (yea right)
6. Would I pay her ticket (cute but not $250.00 worth of cute (65 in 35))
Have another tire kicker coming Tuesday to look for his daughter.
The car is great running but needs to be finished or drive it like it is, have fun then restore. Hard for a non car person to grasp that. Will give it till the end of the year if no sale, up n blocks and store it out at the farm till I get around to it. The 1971 "E" type has been in that limbo for 10 years so far and the 1978 Rolls just had it's 2nd birthday sitting in the "ROUND TO IT" area.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2011 01:09 #7424 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic the Blue 1982 STORY
I'm sorry to here this George.

how about pictures of the other cars just to keep the thread open.
I would love to see the Rolls and the E-type

wish you the best, its not Christmas yet, still another week to go.

Brad :)

FOR SALE

More
20 Dec 2011 14:02 #7430 by 928mac
Replied by 928mac on topic the Blue 1982 STORY
BTW George, did you post this on Rennlist?

More
20 Dec 2011 22:49 #7445 by lrpman
Replied by lrpman on topic the Blue 1982 STORY

BTW George, did you post this on Rennlist?

Oh yes, get a nibble but heard nothing
back.

More
21 Dec 2011 11:36 #7449 by WyattsRide
Replied by WyattsRide on topic the Blue 1982 STORY
Funny post George!

But, I can see that you really aren't a motivated seller. I mean come on, no dice on the $50 per month payment plan or the $2k and S10 offer? I don't understand why! ;)

How about offering to pay any speeding tickets that occur during a test drive, IF and only IF they buy the car at your asking price. :D

Good luck!

More
21 Dec 2011 22:11 #7463 by lrpman
Replied by lrpman on topic the Blue 1982 STORY

Funny post George!

But, I can see that you really aren't a motivated seller. I mean come on, no dice on the $50 per month payment plan or the $2k and S10 offer? I don't understand why! ;)

How about offering to pay any speeding tickets that occur during a test drive, IF and only IF they buy the car at your asking price. :D

Good luck!

The local police know me from having the shows downtown to raise money for the restoring of the train depot. Also from buzzing around with my 1988 Ferrari Testarosa. They sort of watch anything that comes out of the shop when it goes on the street and have nailed a BUNCH of people in that stretch since the posted is 45 the 35 then back to 45, do not BLINK in that space. As of this typing it will ALL be 45 mph.
There are good bunch and I help them when I can it is just the cars DO get the looks. Not as bad since I sold the Ferrari but when I move the Modified it is a different deal for sure.
I do not need the $$$ and would like the car to be finished by someone I am out of indoor storage and if not sold it goes under a car port since it is low on the worth scale for indoor space.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!