928 Function at the Junction 2014, Jul 3 to 6

More
24 Mar 2014 12:46 #16952 by Feather
Duplicate. Please delete for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2014 12:51 #16953 by Feather
The Second Annual 928 Function at the Junction is going to be held in Grand Junction, CO over the July 4th holiday starting thursday July 3rd at 1:00 pm and continuing through Sunday morning the 6th.

The profile of this event is very similar to the first Function we did and will include an auto museum tour, a cruise to the Arches National Park near Moab, Utah, a Fire Works display, and the Independence Two car show for the local rod and customs and featuring the 928, on Saturday, as we did last year. The proceeds from the Car Show will go to the Mesa County Pro Bono project which provides free legal services for the indigent.

All 928 enthusiasts are invited.

The host Hotel is the Clarion Inn at the intersection of Horizon Drive and I70, at Exit 31, on the North side of town. The Hotel rate is $79 for double occupancy, and includes free hot breakfast. Their Number for reservations is 970-243-6790. Use the phrase "Porsche 928" in your call for a reservation.

I will be finalizing the events and segment costs shortly and will post a registration form when I have it worked up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!