February DFW GTG Feb. 5, 2011

More
31 Jan 2011 13:21 #3199 by xstepson
Had a good time and a great drive to Austin last month. This month's GTG is closer to home (at Andrew's restaurant in Bartonville). I heard a rumor that Sterling might even make an appearance in the newest iteration of his car.

I'll see everybody there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2011 18:06 #3217 by pcar928fan
Sterling's car is RUNNING?! How is that possible? So, I guess you better see it over the next 6 months and 500 miles before he puts it back in the garage for some other 6 year project! LOL!!!! If you see him slap his ugly head for me! LOL!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
01 Feb 2011 16:26 #3241 by xstepson
Well, he actually drove it a bit before he tore it down this last time.

I'll just tell him about the slap upside his head. I think he has had some broken facial bone issues from a run-in with his dog. Probably wouldn't be too good to literally slap him upside his head.

More
01 Feb 2011 18:49 #3242 by pcar928fan
What the heck is he doing butting heads with his Dog? Doesn't he know their heads are WAY harder than ours?! Yea, I know he drove it for a little while...before the ITB tear down commenced. Still, he has hardly driven that car! He got it drove it a bit, took it off the road and it was down longer than my race car because I started that save about the time he started in on his the first time. Then I finished the race car (3+ years!) and he STILL was not done, then when it got it done he only had it on the road a little while and got hit or something like that. Then it went down for all that stuff. FINALLY got it up and running again and then drove it a bit and took it down for at least the 3rd time and this was for the ITB's if I have all of his antics w/ that car straight! LOL! He is crazy! The amount of money and time he has spent on that car he could have saved 4 other decent 928's and made them VERY NICE and been driving a 928 all along, not to mention have a nice collection of them! To each his own...his car is certainly unique, fast and beautiful!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
02 Feb 2011 23:17 #3271 by xstepson
Yes, but it eventually will be the way he likes and wants it. And it's his to do with. After all, He was Tony77 long before Tony77. :)

More
03 Feb 2011 18:20 #3289 by pcar928fan
LOL! John, you are EXACTLY RIGHT!!!

James
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
93 Arrow Blue / Black

More
07 Feb 2011 21:49 #3343 by xstepson
Due to inclement weather, the "normal" first Saturday GTG breakfast has been moved to the second Saturday for this month. Actually Brad W. and Roger T made it to Andrew's, but they were the only ones there, and Brad was the only one who drove a 928. He said he almost didn't get home and he only lives about 2 miles from the restaurant.

Anyway, come one, come all. This is not a private party, so everyone is welcome whether or not you are driving a 928, own one, or just think about them every now and then. :)

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!