NC Owners - Triangle/Triad Area Gathering

• Jon B.
  • Jon B.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
06 Apr 2011 14:08 #4311 by Jon B.
I figure there are enough of us to where we should have our own little gathering/meet/cruise night once a month or so.

SO, let's all come up with some good ideas that we can agree on and then we can start having a beer night, or cruise/dinner sort of thing. Preferably someplace centralized so that if people want to come from surrounding areas, they don't have to deal with traffic in and around RDU.

UPDATE: Second Saturday of the month would put us on for this weekend! Hop's BBQ in Asheboro from around 11:30 to whenever we get tired of being there. RDU guys (myself included) can meet at Brier Creek or in Apex in the morning and then go from there to lunch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2011 15:10 #4315 by pcar928fan
Replied by pcar928fan on topic NC Owners - Triangle/Triad Area Gathering
Way to go Jon! I know Chuck Z has been very busy over the years so you might want to touch base with him via email and be sure he knows all about it. He is currently the Regional Rep for the area. You could be his right hand man setting up programs though or if he is ready to pass the torch on that would be ok too.

Sounds like you guys have a nice sized group of 928 owners in your area so you should have a really good GTG! Be sure you wear your 928OC shirt and encourage others to join our merry band of 928 lovers!

James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

• Jon B.
More
06 Apr 2011 15:34 #4321 by Jon B.
Replied by Jon B. on topic NC Owners - Triangle/Triad Area Gathering
Well if I'm not in my shirt, I've got the plate surround on the car!

• Jon B.
More
07 Apr 2011 17:53 #4332 by Jon B.
Replied by Jon B. on topic NC Owners - Triangle/Triad Area Gathering
Pushing this to next month. I forgot a LOT of people are more than likely doing something Easter related this weekend.

More
10 Apr 2011 17:19 #4378 by Kiln_Red
Replied by Kiln_Red on topic NC Owners - Triangle/Triad Area Gathering
Once I finish the paint work on my '84 and I have it looking just the way I want cosmetically, I would be thrilled to ride over to NC and join you all. It would be worth it just for the trip through the mountains and back home. :D

More
10 Sep 2011 15:47 #6186 by jWs
Might be neat to do a meetup at Deals Gap sometime and spend a weekend driving the Tail of the Dragon or any of the other roads in the area. I see pics of miata, corvette and BMW groups meeting there, would be a great ride...318 curves in 11 mile stretch sounds pretty sweet to me... I can't wait to get my new 88s4 up there asap!
:D

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!