Renweing registration

• linderpat
  • linderpat's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Jun 2010 18:12 #386 by linderpat
Renweing registration was created by linderpat
Checking my records shows I let my membership lapse some time ago. I'd like to renew. Can it be done online? With Paypal?
Also, used to get goodies at renewal - still being done?
I think this org is well wrth supporting. I was a WPA "Den Mother", and will gladly be the one for out here if David L would like.:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• adminVB
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jun 2010 19:22 #387 by adminVB
Replied by adminVB on topic Renweing registration
Hi Ed.

You can renew quickly via Paypal by selecting on of the links at the bottom of the home page www.928oc.org/

For other prospective members, or renewing members that want to provide new information, you can sign up at www.928oc.org/signup_information.htm

We do still provide annual goodies at renewals. Many of these can also be purchased at forums.928oc.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9
I find the flashlights great, as well as the dufflelbags. Of course I use the license plate frames, even on my non-928 vehicles. Being hair-challenged I like the hats too :)

I will let David know about your offer to volunteer, thanks!

• linderpat
  • linderpat's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Jun 2010 08:31 #395 by linderpat
Replied by linderpat on topic Renweing registration
Thanks Stan. Looks like I did a multiyear registration last Feb 2009, but like a dummy, I didn't look at my file until after I re-registered:eek:
No problems, just add another year to what I have (altho I don't know how many years I had forward registered, because for some reason, I didn't keep that info!).
If your records show, please let me know my registration expiration.
Thank you!!

Moderators: Rich928mm928billvvOC

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!